Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Error at main site

Page: 1 of 1
 Jmaster3265
01-13-2006, 8:14 PM
DMUK posted the same news and info that Jan had already posted. So basically theres 2 announcements of the same info. ;)

See below:

Demo news announced
January 13, 2006 [DarthMaulUK]

This just in!

Only minutes ago, LEC Rogue over at the Official EaW Forums has revealed that the long anticipated demo is to be released upon the public on Wednesday, January the 18th.

Visit the forums and debate with other excited fans!

Demo R
January 13, 2006 [Jan Gaarni]

This just in!

Only minutes ago, LEC Rogue over at the Official EaW Forums has revealed that the long anticipated demo is to be released upon the public on Wednesday, January the 18th.

Visit the forums and debate with other excited fans!
 popcorn2008
01-13-2006, 8:22 PM
That's because DMUK re-posted the news with a better title. The other news title was "Demo R" so DMUK thought he should re post it with a more meaningful title. He hasnt gotten around to deleting the other one yet.

Jan just accidently mistyped the title :D happens to all the greats.
 DarthMaulUK
01-13-2006, 8:36 PM
cant delete it either for some reason....friday 13th gremlins!

DMUK
 Jan Gaarni
01-14-2006, 3:06 AM
Yes, I had already written the the title earlier, only I was typing it in the Search for Article rather than Create New Artical. :)

So I had to type it again in the propper area. Autofinish (or whatever it's called in english) is on, so the full title appeared, and without thinking it thru, I hit enter. :rolleyes:
But that only posted the article, instead of inserting the rest of the title.

And rest is history for all to see. :p

We've tried to change the title, didn't work.
So we thought we'd repost it and delete the old one. That halfworked. The new article is posted, but we can't seem to delete the old article.
Page: 1 of 1