Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sound on TIE fighter on XP

Page: 1 of 1
 PBalfredo
01-11-2006, 5:24 PM
I recently got my collector's CD of TIE Fighter working on my Windows XP computer thanks to the patch here. There is music outside of missions, but none in the actual mission (there was in-mission music in TIE, right? I'm not just think of XWA?) Does anyone know what might be causing this?
 Jamps
01-14-2006, 11:56 PM
I just refered somebody else to this, I never really looked in the X-Wing/Tie Fighter section before so sorry if I'm late.

First you'll want to go to Yoda's Help Desk on Lucasarts.com. (http://yodashelpdesk.lucasarts.com/)

Next, under 'All Games' pick Star Wars: TIE Fighter. It may take a while to load, so don't worry if its going slow. It will load eventually. After that, click on Windows XP. Then go down to All FAQs on the drop bar. There are a few questions related to sound and music, they may help. If not, just go to 'Email Tech Support' and ask them. They usually know.

Hope you subscribed to this topic, most people do for support questions.
Page: 1 of 1