Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

anyone completed the single player campaign?

Page: 1 of 1
 british lad
01-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Has anyone completed the single player campaign? I keep getting stuck on some of the missions (knightfall is bloody hard). Can someone please send me a saved game with all the missions completed to this e-mail address

gombar2003@yahoo.co.uk
 Justus
01-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Knightfall... isn't that the one where you have to protect the library? That one is a bit difficult, but just focus your attention on ONE bookcase and you should be fine. I had a hardtime with that one also, and then I basically just camped out near a bookcase and killed anyone that got near the thing.
 zerted
01-11-2006, 12:59 PM
I completed the campain, but only made saves of the first 15 levels. Each is about 1kb, so the email wouldn't be very big. What parts are you getting stuck at?
 british lad
01-11-2006, 3:13 PM
could you please send me the saved game of the 15th level
 MachineCult
01-11-2006, 3:18 PM
lol, why do you even want it what difference does it make?

(If you think knightfall is hard just wait til Hoth.)
 PoiuyWired
01-11-2006, 3:25 PM
I think he is trying to get the levels unlocked.
I know in gamecopyworld or something they have a nice zip of all saved levels though.
 JetTrooper13
01-11-2006, 3:47 PM
Dude none of the levels on there are really that hard. If your having so much trouble call over a friend to help you with it(you can do 2-player story mode).
 MachineCult
01-11-2006, 4:19 PM
or, simple enough, use the cheats!

More fun than just downloading a .zip file.
 ET Warrior
01-11-2006, 6:27 PM
Downloading the levels seems like it would take all of the fun out of it, but whatevah floats your boat. No need to keep the thread open, his email addy is right there.

of course, you could probably google search it and find them all...
Page: 1 of 1