Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Helena - Bastila's Mother Changes for KOTOR

Page: 1 of 1
 Shem
01-11-2006, 1:50 AM
Title: Helena - Bastila's Mother Changes
Author: Shem
Date Released: 1/10/06

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18256.html)

Updated Link
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Helena_Bastilas_Mother_Changes;56834)

Description: Okay, this always annoyed me. Bastila's mother, Helena is wearing a Jedi Council robe when you met her in the cantina on Tattooine. What I did is change the the Jedi Council robe to common clothing. This is a change I made for my personal use a long time ago because it annoyed me so much. I have now decided to share this with you. It's a minor thing to most people, but I figured if there are others out there who pay attention to details and were annoyed by it, and don't have any knowledge of modding, or never felt like doing it yourself, this is for you. I also changed the Female Twi'lek messenger, Malare, who informs Bastila about her mother's condition. What I did is change her from the female dancer model twi'lek, to a female twi'lek with common clothing. I did that for two reasons. The first is that she didn't seem like a dancer type, but a friend of Bastila's family. The second reason is the biggest reason. KOTOR also used that exact same model for Lena (who is a dancer), Griff's former girlfriend you meet for Mission's backstory and thought they should look different.
 3yks
01-11-2006, 1:56 AM
Uh, Link?
 Shem
01-11-2006, 4:05 AM
Uh, Link?

Sorry about that. I did try to post this earlier, and the link was included. However the site wasn't responding and my earlier attempt at a thread for this mod went nuts. That's why you see duplicates. I can't even edit it or delete it. I did PM Darth333 to delete it.

Thread deleted, that was wierd! ;) -RH
 YertyL
01-11-2006, 8:29 AM
I love the mods that make subtle, but reasonable changes. Good job! :)
 The_Maker
01-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Thank Goodness, I am SO glad someone finnally got around to this.
Great Job Shem! (even if it is a small job ;) )
 Shem
01-13-2006, 9:03 PM
Thank Goodness, I am SO glad someone finnally got around to this.
Great Job Shem! (even if it is a small job ;) )

It's one of those things that make you think...

"Good game Bioware, but what were you thinking with this part of the game?"
 Clone L68362
01-14-2006, 12:18 AM
Yeah, I'll put this in. It was kind of silly when you see all the female Twi'Leks walking around half naked. :)
 Shem
07-13-2006, 5:26 AM
UPDATED!

Since PCGM is down and we don't know when it will be up again, I have a new link for this mod. Hopefully PCGM will work again!
Page: 1 of 1