Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What Is Your Favourite Lightsaber and What Colour(s) Would You Have?

Page: 2 of 2
 Sith_Reven
01-29-2006, 11:44 PM
a single reddish orange blade with a black hilt and an inscription on it written in gold. Or simply a double bladed cyan colored one like Exar Kun.
 xmovingpicturesx
01-30-2006, 2:05 AM
I like the double bladed blue saber. Not that cyan stuff, full on sapphire. Mainly because Darth Maul is my favorite character, but I'm usually not a dark jedi/sith when I play. And if I don't use the double bladed blue saber, I use a single silver saber.
 jedijones
01-30-2006, 4:53 AM
Single yellow saber for me!! I can't stand all that fancy double stuff - Oh! - and a curved handle.
 Prime
01-30-2006, 9:56 AM
tand all that fancy double stuff* hugs *
 Darth SINner
01-31-2006, 12:01 PM
i will usually have

two single hilt bronze sabers

or one blue one green saber

and a double bladed bronze or orange saber
 RobQel-Droma
01-31-2006, 12:04 PM
Lately I started going with a single cyan lightsaber. Then I tried dual cyan, but it didn't work that well. After that for some strange reason I liked dual blue/green, but now I just went back to single blue saber.
 Maverick5770
02-01-2006, 10:21 PM
I usually use a single green or orange, or if I use two is purple and green or blue and orange.
 Lord_Andre
02-26-2006, 3:01 PM
Duel lightsabers.Right-hand red,left-hand green. :vadar:
 Kensai
02-26-2006, 3:39 PM
Meh, I thought I'd spout it again...

Single Green
 kotor_freak
02-27-2006, 11:47 AM
i would usally have different types of lightsaber for each class of jedi or sith i play as in kotor 2 like:

jedi consular: green single hilt
jedi sentinel: two single hilts, one blue and one green
jedi guardian: blue double-bladed lightsaber

sith lord: red single hilt
sith marauder: two red single hilts
sith assasin: red double-bladed
 Ztalker
02-27-2006, 12:18 PM
If i'm Guardian:
Dual wielding 2 Cyan/Blue Lightsabers

If i'm Sentinel:
Silver Saberstaff

If i'm consular:
Viridian/Green
 Chira
02-27-2006, 7:15 PM
Consluars are great so... one signle green is just fine.

But, when I play as a Jedi Guardian, I like to be Obi-Wan so I wear single blue :)
Sometimes double-bladed blue ;)
 Chira
02-27-2006, 7:18 PM
I apologize: CONSULARS are great! :)
 Soogz
02-27-2006, 7:24 PM
Two twin curved lightsabers (Count Dooku's) with a red blade on each.
 The_Mandalore
02-27-2006, 10:12 PM
With Revan, I go with a single, red, lightsaber. This is because this is how he appears in a cutscene in KOTOR 1.
With Exile (and everything/anyone else other than Revan) I go with the double-bladed red lightsaber. Paying homage to the greatest Star Wars character ever, Darth Maul.
 Diego Varen
05-22-2006, 3:30 PM
Main Character's Lightsabers:

Revan (Fin Kaarde): Single Purple Lightsaber
Exile (Serra Zilla): Single Silver Lightsaber

Party Member's Lightsabers:

Bastila Shan: Double Bladed Yellow Lightsaber
Juhani: Two Blue Lightsabers
Jolee Bindo: Single Green Lightsaber
Kreia: Single Red Lightsaber
Atton Rand: Single Yellow Lightsaber
Bao-Dur: Double Bladed Blue Lightsaber
Handmaiden (Brianna): Double Bladed Silver Lightsaber
Visas Marr: Two Red Lightsabers
Disciple (Mical): Double Bladed Green Lightsaber
Mira: Two Purple Lightsabers
 igyman
05-22-2006, 3:33 PM
If I play with a single lightsaber, then green, if I'm playing with two lightsabers, then they're most likely green and purple (unless of course I'm playing DS, in which case my saber(s) are red).
 xides
05-22-2006, 8:09 PM
If I go single blade it would have to be purple or viridian.
Double blades is ether red or purple or blue and purple.
Saberstaff is dependint on what my character looks like.
 KyleOfHarpenden
05-24-2006, 11:57 AM
feel clasic=single blue
feel angry=double or dual red
trying to look good=silver single
trying 2 be an idiot=double green
 Henz
05-24-2006, 12:22 PM
erm... I'm always changing...
 Arбtoeldar
05-24-2006, 7:42 PM
Single Green/Viriden
or
Single Blue
 BannanaQ
05-29-2006, 7:47 PM
double-bladed and green. and 2 singles both blue
 Cactus-Jack
05-30-2006, 4:30 AM
Well i'm struggling to find motivation for more playthroughs, so latley i've been reting to give my PC more distinction, so latley i've been trying differant combinations;

My current playthrough is single blue, guardian with all my points going towards strength and higher attacks.

Before that it was a single yellow sentinal.

And before that was a consular with a single purple saber.

I've found it quite fun latley to play as a consular (or sith equivilant) unarmed, and fight only using the force. Though i do have a single saber in my 2nd weapons slot so i can bring it out if needed. But it really has been interesting fighting with just the force, but it is a bit harder early in the game until you've b uilt up your skills though.
 ExileRevan
05-31-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm a traditional Jedi/Sith/Grey Jedi so my saber colors are Blue Single/Red Single/Yellow Single.
 milo
05-31-2006, 6:57 PM
If I'm playing lightside, I'll usually just go with a blue, yellow, or green single saber. If I'm playing darkside, I'll whip out two red or purple sabers, or a double-handed one.
 RaV™
05-31-2006, 9:39 PM
I make a light show. I only play DS and I use a yellow or bronze short saber and a purple lightsaber.
 Darth Manus
06-01-2006, 7:28 AM
Single. Either silver or cyan like the Mantle of the Force.
 Batono
06-01-2006, 7:09 PM
single bladed purple in honor to my dear Mace Windu
 PoiuyWired
06-02-2006, 2:06 AM
Type 1; Dual Saber, Built on one end of a Tonfa, blaster equipped on the other hand.

Type 2: Extra Long Pale Blue blade, on an extra long Hilt.

Type 3: Nunchuku sabers!!! :3 That would be really silly. Oh wait, ventress...

Pimpin Jedi: Pink Blade with built-in Lava Lamp Grip and long streamers with fuzzy dice.

OK type 1 and 2 is serious, the rest should not be taken lightly, same goes for 'saber yoyos.
 Darth Manus
06-02-2006, 6:15 AM
While you're at it, you could tell that idiot Malak that shaving with lightsabers is a bad idea.
 reven0123
06-06-2006, 10:11 AM
cant believe i managed this but here are mine double bladed silver and either single or dual silver the most silver crystals ive found is 4 or 3 cant quite remember and single silver for any of the jedi classes.
 A_Darkfire
06-06-2006, 1:24 PM
:saberb: :saberr:

I would carry two lightsabers...one Blue and one Red, but only use one at a time.

When facing someone before a fight I would ask simply 'Do I serve the Light or the Dark?'. Their respone would determine which colour I'd use...and how
 woogiee
06-06-2006, 2:31 PM
i usually use a single purple saber because its what my dark jedi in SWG used all the time and i still feel kinda attached to the character, even after quitting 6 months ago.
 Raevan
06-06-2006, 2:39 PM
single saber, blue color jedi guardian
 Shem
06-07-2006, 12:39 AM
I must say, it's been fun reading how each has their own preference to what sabers they carry and what they have their party members do.

I’m a traditional George Lucas follower when it comes to lightsaber colors 90% of the time (only blue, green, and red blades). Blue is my favorite saber color, and then red is a close second.

For KOTOR

-My PC always carries a single blue. I’m always starting off as a Scoundrel and become a Jedi Consular. If I go to the dark side on top of the temple, I switch to red at that point.

-Bastila always carries a double-bladed green lightsaber.

-Juhani always carries a single blue lightsaber.

-Jolee always carries a single green lightsaber.

For TSL

-My PC always carries a single blue. I stay with blue unless my character goes dark and then I go red when I switch classes. I always start off as a Jedi Consular, and become either a Jedi Master or a Sith Lord.

-I used to have Kreia have a purple lightsaber all the time because I thought of her as an odd one where you weren’t suppose to know what she was. So I had her carry the rare purple since purple was rare in the Star Wars Saga. Now I have her always carry a blue.

-Bao-Dur 90% of the time carries a double-bladed green lightsaber. The 8% he carries a double-bladed blue, the other 2% he either has a yellow or orange double-bladed lightsaber.

-Atton 90% of the time carries a blue lightsaber. The other 8% of the time, he carries a green lightsaber. 1% of the time, he carries either a purple, or a red.

-Visas 97% of the time carries a red lightsaber. If my character is light side at the end, I have her change her lightsaber to blue just before we board the Ravager. The other 3% I use yellow or orange.

-The Handmaiden 95% of the time carries a double-bladed blue lightsaber. The other 5%, she carries a silver double-bladed lightsaber.

-The Disciple always carries dual lightsabers. The right hand blue, the left hand green, if my PC is on the light side. If my PC is on the dark side, he carries a blue in the right hand, and red in the left hand.

-Mira 97% of the time carries a single green lightsaber. The other 3% of the time, she carries a single blue lightsaber or a single orange saber.
 DarthMaul!!!
06-07-2006, 4:19 PM
i like dual saber. my fav color saber would have to be silver.
 frostb
06-08-2006, 5:25 PM
Two single handed - Red and Blue. If LS - Red in off-hand. If DS - Blue there.
Makes the flurry looks cool!
Somtimes, when the mood is right, outclassed colors, but similar fire/water style.
Staff - purple. Looks sexy. :)
 Master Kavar
06-10-2006, 2:02 AM
Revan - Single Blade, the default color of my Jedi Class until I get Mantle of the Force

Bastila - Yellow Double-Blade
Juhani - Two Blue sabers
Jolee - Green Lightsaber

If I'm playing a Dark Side character in TSL's, I keep the same Lightsaber types and just change the colors all to red.

Exile - Blue or Green, depending on my class.
Kreia - Green, obviously single blade
Atton - Yellow Lightsaber
Bao-Dur - Blue Lightsaber
Handmaiden - Cyan Double-Blade
Disciple - One blue saber, one green
Mira - Green Lightsaber
Visas - two Violet Lightsabers

I'll admit, I'm just a fan of the classic Star Wars lightsaber colors, so I never really liked bronze, orange, silver, veridian, polka-dot...Yellow really grew on me though.
 Lord Foley
06-18-2006, 5:04 PM
Two blades, one silver one orange. Simply because I'm awesome. :P
Page: 2 of 2