Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RS on XP weird?

Page: 1 of 1
 MaxCyber
01-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Something strange happens when I play RS on XP. When I get killed the second time during any mission the game seems to "continue on" without me.

Let me explain. You all know that when you're killed, you wait about 2-3 seconds before you get to use your next life. Well, what happens to me is that I seem to be waiting forever. It won't let me use my next life. The screen is fixed on the location of where I either crashed or was shot down. But I notice the Ties, X-Wings, turbolasers, etc. continue fighting each other. It is as if the game goes on without me and I'm beeing left out :( Don't know what the heck is going on! :(

ATI Radeon Xpress 200
XP Home Edition
Direct X 9.0c
RS patch installed
Set "compatability" to Win98
 MaxCyber
01-09-2006, 10:20 PM
I made this screencap of an example of what happens. In The Battle of Calamari I got shotdown the 1st time then crashed on the roof of this World Devastator the 2nd. The "camera" is looking at where I crashed then it slowly begins pulling back. And this is how it looked!?!?! WTF!?!?! Help? :(

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7421/snap0010cc.jpg)
Page: 1 of 1