Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

USM question

Page: 1 of 1
 AnakinSolaris
01-08-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm using the USM mod (and love it btw), but had a modding question regarding the colour of the lightsabers:

If I extracted the cyan colour .tga file, re-named it as the blue one and then put it in the override folder, would I then get a cyan blade when using the blue lightsaber crystals?
 ChAiNz.2da
01-08-2006, 10:44 AM
In theory yes :)

Not sure about the others.. but I tried to make sure I used the game's "standard" blade color .tga's.. I believe the others did as well.. at least for most of them..

Remember though, if you do that.. all blue sabers (USM or not) in the game will be Cyan colored :)

No biggie though, especially if you're more fond of the Cyan color. I for one replaced all green sabers in my game with the Viridian just because I like the earthy tones better :D
 AnakinSolaris
01-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Thanks

In theory yes :)Remember though, if you do that.. all blue sabers (USM or not) in the game will be Cyan colored :)

Yeah I kinda guessed that . . . might replace yellow with cyan instead then as I really like cyan and hate those yellow blades
Page: 1 of 1