Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Demolition Medal

Page: 1 of 1
 Layjock
01-07-2006, 8:45 PM
Who here is good at getting Demolition medals? I always try to sneak close to something easy to target like AT-ATs but I can't get to a good position to actually fire the missile because of troops that spawn from it. How can I get within range? Please reply soon.
 toue
01-07-2006, 10:11 PM
best and simplest yet also the most boring is... set AI team members in IA to zero then go to hoth spawn as vanguard hop into a snowspeeder or tauntaun and shoot up those at-ats
 PoiuyWired
01-08-2006, 3:57 PM
Hoth is way too big, Genonsis is better. Also its a easier target at long range, since you only need to be in front of that ATTE.

On REMEMBER TWO THINGS:

1) DO NOT LOCK ON TO YOUR TARGET. DO NOT do it I repeat. It will falsely guide your shots away from the critical hit spot most of the time.

2) Go to Elite mode, for the same reason above, avoid the stupid computer auto-targeting help, which tend to cause shots to go off the critical sweet spot.
 darks own all
03-25-2007, 12:29 PM
best way is to go hoth - set AI to 0 - spawn as rebel vanguard. then go and shoot the "neck" of the at-at. when ur out of ammo - respawn then do it again and again
Page: 1 of 1