Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battlefront Problem.

Page: 1 of 1
 kushan10
01-06-2006, 9:44 PM
My star wars battlefront cd is a dvd, i don't know why and i don't have a dvd rom. Does anyone know some software that can put the files from a dvd to a normal cd so that i can install it. Please help me!!!
 grunty
01-07-2006, 12:48 AM
have you even tried to install it yet?
 Alkonium
01-07-2006, 8:51 AM
My star wars battlefront cd is a dvd, i don't know why and i don't have a dvd rom. Does anyone know some software that can put the files from a dvd to a normal cd so that i can install it. Please help me!!!
The problem with that is that a DVD holds more data than a CD, and copying like that is illegal, so I suggest you get a cheap DVD-ROM drive.
 SirLancelot
01-07-2006, 12:36 PM
You can get them for $30.00 or so.
 Pooeypants
01-07-2006, 1:11 PM
My star wars battlefront cd is a dvd, i don't know why and i don't have a dvd rom. Does anyone know some software that can put the files from a dvd to a normal cd so that i can install it. Please help me!!!To put simply no, if your PC doesn't have a drive that can read DVDs then there's nothing more that you can do other than to upgrade. Infact, I'm wondering if your PC could handle Battlefront 2 if it doesn't even have a DVD drive...
 PoiuyWired
01-07-2006, 4:07 PM
Well, BF2 have a CD version...
 KenobiChronicle
01-07-2006, 4:10 PM
This is why I love Consoles!
Page: 1 of 1