Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

.WAV Files Wanted

Page: 1 of 1
 Ruhan Raeyaz
05-07-2000, 1:35 AM
Greetings gentle beings,

I am about 1 mission away from completing a new 11 mission pirate campaign, and half of them have .wav files. Unfortunately, my sis has moved and a friend from work is no longer available as I have changed jobs.

This leaves me missing some voices, unless I use the tele.
Anyone who is interested in starring in the new campaign who has a microphone please email me.

shadowbeing@netzero.net

Please do NOT send .wav files through my email. First tell me if you are interested and we can go from there.

I will be needing a male authoritarian voice (perhaps with a natural British accent), a wookie if someone can manage it http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/wink.gif,maybe) a casual young female voice, an old experienced pilot voice, and a young man's (perhaps one that sounds early twenties) voice. If you can make it sound like it is from the radio all the better. I find that using a tape recorder first gives the .wav file a good electronic sound. I will accredit the voice to you when the mission pack is released.

~Ruhan
Page: 1 of 1