Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question for Stoffe -mkb-

Page: 1 of 1
 Soltaris
01-06-2006, 6:54 PM
Hi Stoffe,

I've just completed my first mod :) It's based on your forcealign mod though and I'd like to be able to distribute it with your permission. I tried to send you a PM but unfortunately your inbox is full.

Also, I'm not a very experienced programmer so I hope everything works the way I intended. I think my readme file does a good job explaining what I was trying to do. Is there any way I can email you a link to my zip file so you can look it over for errors? You should be able to PM me if you don't want information to show up on the boards.

TIA!
 Prime
01-07-2006, 2:24 PM
Hi Soltaris, and welcome to the forums!

If you have a question for someone in particular, please use the personal message (PM) system to do so. You can click on Stoffe's name and select "send a private message..." It makes it more likely that you will get a response and it helps to keep the boards relatively clean.

Thanks! :)
Page: 1 of 1