Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Exile/Jedi Wearable Mandalore's Armor

Page: 1 of 1
 Darkfury
01-05-2006, 8:56 PM
If someone could walk me through/make a mod that allows The Exile to start and use Mandalore's Armor from the beginning of the game, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'd actually prefer that someone taught me (tried to figure it out using Fred Tetra's KOTOR Tool, but failed) so that I could mod the stats of the armor.
In the event that someone makes the mod, making it useable/fully functional with a jedi would be great (change the class to robe?).

Thanks,
-Darkfury
 Lando Griffin
01-05-2006, 9:24 PM
which armor, the one with or without the helmet?
 T7nowhere
01-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Since this is a request for modding help, I'm moving this to Holowan.

If you want to be able to use Mandalore's full suit and can use any armor uti you want and add the property Disguise - Party_NPC_Mandalore.
 Master Kavar
01-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Since this is a request for modding help, I'm moving this to Holowan.

If you want to be able to use Mandalore's full suit and can use any armor uti you want and add the property Disguise - Party_NPC_Mandalore.

Just to add to what T7 said, what I discovered for myself recently is that Mandalore's Armor the item is completly seperate from Mandalore's appearance. You can test this for yourself by using the give item cheat to put Mandalore's armor in your inventory, then try equipping it on someone. All you'll get is the standard blue mandalorian duds.
 T7nowhere
01-06-2006, 2:08 AM
^^^ thats why you add the disguise property :p

The OE devs were being a little lazy and just equiped a normal Mandalorian armor on him(they knew it was supposed to be unequipable so why bother adding the Disguise property), I mean they could have atleast made a new icon for it, hell I did and it only took 5 minutes.
 Master Kavar
01-06-2006, 2:18 AM
I mean they could have atleast made a new icon for it, hell I did and it only took 5 minutes.

Asking that is like asking why they bothered to make a new head for his character, then made sure that nobody would ever see it. :smash:
 BattleDog
01-09-2006, 9:01 AM
Easter egg?

A cut scene where he takes his helmet off?

The devs mucking around for fun?

Although if the last one's true they could have used the extra time on Kavarr or Atris.
 Darth InSidious
01-09-2006, 4:14 PM
No, cut content.
Page: 1 of 1