Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tell me what you think of the new campaign that I am making...

Page: 1 of 1
 Deus
05-02-2000, 11:12 PM
Right now, what I am going to do, is build a campaign based on the battles in the book "Star Wars: Jedi Search".

Right now, I know that there will be at least 5 missions, such as when the Falcon crashes on Kessel, and when Han, Kyp, Chewie, and Qui Xux fly out of the Maw Installation, and pilot the Sun Crusher past Daala's fleet.

One thing that I may do is actually create black holes. This may be able to be done by creating a simple sphere, and using the game's tractor beam technology, so that when they ship gets too close, it actually starts to get pulled in toward the sphere.

Hopefully, I will do a good job on this campaign, and I will go on to make missions for the other books in the series.

Anyway, give me things that you think I should include, comments, or maybe just important things to point out so I don't miss them.

Thanks in advance. =)

~Deus
 K_Kinnison
05-02-2000, 11:21 PM
Nice idea....but

Tractor beams only cause a craft to go straight, not curved.

And you are going to need ot creat some craft to do the missions. one being the Sun Crusher, and then maybe the Prototype DS, and then i belive there is the Hapan battle dragons. Going ot be a lot of work my friend and with all projects of these sorts, a mojoirty of the die in the design stage, becasue of the length of the time it takes to create them.
 Deus
05-02-2000, 11:59 PM
Scratch tractor beams...

But since I am not too skilled right now at making opts, I hope that the creators of some already made opts (Sun Crusher, for example) will let me use them in this campaign (Of course, they will get credit)
Page: 1 of 1