Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL Korriban Tomb (Spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 Point Man
01-05-2006, 2:13 AM
Has anyone had this problem? I'm playing light side male, and I saved Korriban for last. Going through the tomb on Korriban, I get to the part where I have to decide if I stand with or against Kreia. If I side with her, I cannot open the door to the room with the vision of Revan. If I side against her, I gain dark side points and cannot ever regain my light side mastery. If I choose the "It doesn't matter" option, everyone attacks me while chanting "Apathy is death." Any suggestions so I don't have to take the dark side hit?
 Emperor Devon
01-05-2006, 3:26 AM
It's a common bug, and as far as I know, there's no correction for it. As for the Light Side points, you shouldn't worry about it. There are more opportunities to gain LS points throughout the game.
 RedHawke
01-05-2006, 3:30 AM
jimbo this sounds like a bug as ED said, I believe you can use Darth333's Whereami Armband to open doors, so you might need to try that (If you play the PC version), just go here (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php) and scroll down and you can download that tool/mod under Area Editing.

Install that armband mod/tool and then load your save, cheat for the armband and then side with Kreia and when the door gets stuck you put on the armband stand near the door and see if you can open the door with it.

I hope this helps! :D
 Renegade Puma
01-05-2006, 5:41 AM
Ummm..... Don't save korriban for last? That way you can go to a different planet afterwards and get more LS points.
 Tupac Amaru
01-05-2006, 7:08 AM
If you encounter this, Kreia should still be standing around. To finish this part lightside, talk to her again to restart the test. Defend her two more times Repeat the test until Atton&Co finally kill her and the door will open. It is pretty confusing and annoying. Luckily, someone has been kind enough to make a fix for this. You can get it here:
http://www.toolness.com/arch/swkotor2_secret_tomb_fix.zip)
 Point Man
01-05-2006, 9:22 AM
So the third time is a charm, huh? I guess Kreia really wants to test your loyalty. Darn Sith won't trust anybody :indif:
 thehomicidalegg
01-07-2006, 12:34 PM
i think its just that you have to keep talking to her until she dies at the hands of atton et al... i only had to do it twice. i think you get multiple LS pts too.
 RobQel-Droma
01-09-2006, 1:57 AM
I just took them all on, with their stupid "Apathy is death" chant. You can get so many LS points in TSL compared to K1- I go many DS hits my first game, yet still gained LS mastery, so it really doesn't matter to get that LS point.

Besides, at that point, they should be a piece of cake to beat.
 StaffSaberist
01-09-2006, 10:11 AM
As LS, I defend Kreia once saying I hope for her redemption. Then I endure their stupid Apathy is Death line, then I hit 'em with Wave! They all disappear except Kreia. By then I have enough feats, robes, etc. that I actually gain force points in the Tomb. I thought that was supposed to be impossible, but it is slower, anyways.
 stoffe
01-09-2006, 11:37 AM
As LS, I defend Kreia once saying I hope for her redemption. Then I endure their stupid Apathy is Death line, then I hit 'em with Wave! They all disappear except Kreia. By then I have enough feats, robes, etc. that I actually gain force points in the Tomb. I thought that was supposed to be impossible, but it is slower, anyways.

The ForceRating of the level negates the natural Force Point regeneration for lightsiders (among other things), but does not affect any additional regeneration granted by items. Thus if you wear robes that grant extra FP regeneration your force pool will slowly be replenished even if you are a paragon lightsider.
Page: 1 of 1