Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Robe models

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Robinson
01-04-2006, 8:37 AM
I remember reading in an earlier post that the robe models from KOTOR I were included in KOTOR II but unused. Is this true? If so, how do I use them?
 Prime
01-04-2006, 10:28 AM
The robe model is indeed included in TSL. I have done this in my Movie Jedi Robe and Armour mod. (http://pcgamemods.com/mod/11687.html) You could have a look at that and see how I did it. There is a readme included that shows how the files were modified. Basically you have to alter the appearance.2da file to point to the old model. Feel free to post any questions. :)
 Darth_Robinson
01-05-2006, 1:14 PM
What do you mean "point to the old model"? I'm a little confused. Also, are these only available to the PC?
 Lando Griffin
01-29-2006, 12:18 PM
What do you mean "point to the old model"? I'm a little confused. Also, are these only available to the PC?

NO, in the holowan plugin for tsl, the new clothes model is the jedi robe from kotor 1. So u could put in the old skins, or make new skins, its up to you, its easier for u to make the robes u want (kotor 1 model) if u get the holowan plugin.
Page: 1 of 1