Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Worst Ground Map

Page: 2 of 2
 TripHammer
08-08-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm so sick of Mos Eisley and Hoth..

HOW did they not make the list... :swear:
 RC-1207
08-09-2007, 8:30 PM
Those maps are fine.

Unless you're rebels on Hoth. Then it's hell.
 GeneralPloKoon
08-15-2007, 12:48 AM
Although I really hate Felucia, I hate Jabba's Palace even more.
 Ergh
08-18-2007, 5:53 PM
Theed. it's exactly the same, and i dont dig the darkness.
 darkjedimonkey
08-21-2007, 11:42 AM
I dont understand why they didn't do ships for ground battles in swbf2.
it would would of been perfect for kamino. they could of put anti aircraft guns
like in bespin. that would of gone great.
 ShadowAssassin
01-06-2008, 8:51 PM
I think my least favorite is Felucia. Soooo Boring.
I do have some things to add:
-- Kashyyk- One of my favorites, but the good guys have way better command posts.
--Dagobah- really a horrible level, all dark and wet. I also was wondering how you can hear Darth Vader in the underground area when you are in the clone war era...
--The Ship one...Whats it called?- Way to cramped, one well placed grenade can destroy 10 people. :cowdance
--Geonosis- Dosn't look like anything from the movie. The first Geonosis was great.
--Mos Eisley- Gets so boring. all it is is a big sandy area with horribly placed square buildings. And why assault on this level?
--Hoth- AT-AT's are too easy to destroy. Rebels can easily win in the first 5 minutes. And Why isn't Hoth Foggy? Its always in a blizzard!
--Jabba's Palace- Gammoreans. Hate Gammoreans. The can jump really high and have one-hit KO axes.
 DeathKnight23
01-07-2008, 5:48 AM
Polis Massa sucked if u played as the Empire or i think the CIS, they start with command posts 1,2 and 3, and 3 is near impossible to defend.
Page: 2 of 2