Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Patch to Patch

Page: 1 of 1
 Zedran
04-18-2000, 3:04 AM
I know that Im new and also not very smart! But is there a way to make the New Craft Add from this site work with the NCA from SFA.?
 wedge_antil3
04-18-2000, 2:13 PM
thats a good question i'd like to know if you could but sence both patches modify the shiplist.txt they both scan it to make shure it's the right version and it probobly wont once it sees the shiplist modified it would probobly not be able to do it sence both were made to modify the common unchanged V 2.02 shiplist

but there might be other ways to hack into the patches and make it work but i'm preaty shure you couldn't but thats a good question i'd like to know if you can
 K_Kinnison
04-18-2000, 2:35 PM
Sorry guys but the way the patches work is that the go thru the EXE and are given what NOT to modifiy, so you would need a "MyPatch" for NCA, and a "MyPatch" with NCA, the only other way is to modify the shiplist, with MXvTED

------------------
He's a sun god, he's a fun god
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Official Forum Pun-slinger
 Zedran
04-19-2000, 3:47 AM
Thanks again!

------------------
"Thats quite a wonderful smell you discovered!"
Page: 1 of 1