Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!! I BE MAD!!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Admiral Alistair
04-07-2000, 12:34 AM
Guess what guys somebody at Lucasarts is selling some of the editing programs used to make the ships in XWA. Some kid in town here has a copy of it! Of course it was his relative who works at LucasArts though, so he paid $30 for it and is designing his own ships! Man, and it sounds easy by using that too! Took the kid MAYBE a half hour to make a severely modified TIE Fighter with 16 lasers (i think that is too cheap to have such a ship.) A kid with NO computer skills made a ships too! Man I gotta try to talk him into burning it or something!

------------------
OMEGA_ALISTAIR
admiral_alistair@hotmail.com
OMEGA Ensign,Mission Designer
 K_Kinnison
04-07-2000, 12:46 AM
Actually you can do that very easily with MXvTED, you can find it a Darksabers
 Nob Akimoto
04-07-2000, 2:25 AM
How could LEC have a ship modelling program? The game and all formats were developed by TG, not LEC.

Not to mention leaking such programs and charging for them is actually prosecutable as a criminal offense.

Somehow I sincerely doubt LEC would EVER do anything like that, they'Re run by lawyers, who as a rule usually detest that kind of selling of editing programs.

[This message has been edited by Nob Akimoto (edited April 06, 2000).]
 milkshake
04-07-2000, 6:30 PM
Can you imagine a world without lawyers?

------------------
Charlie "Milkshake" Mitchell
Black wind squadron/Rouge Aliiance
Black 4/Rouge 8
Self proclaimed RAL Drunkard
milkshake@milkshake.co.uk

I can drink 2 times as Much as any being three times my high! He He!
 Admiral Alistair
04-07-2000, 11:59 PM
I don't know maybe the person who sold the software also developed it on his own, who knows?

------------------
OMEGA_ALISTAIR
admiral_alistair@hotmail.com
OMEGA Ensign,Mission Designer
 Eliminator
04-08-2000, 5:56 PM
w0w! hE CAn dEsIGn hIS 0wN $hiP$? GEE I WisH I c0ULd d0 TH@T!

;-)

------------------
XWL Owns all, and you all know it. :-)
Page: 1 of 1