Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mission Editors...

Page: 1 of 1
 Ace Calhoon
04-04-2000, 12:48 AM
Okay, I'm trying to learn how to edit X-Wing Alliance missions. I've checked out the two leading (only?) mission editors. I looked at AlliED, but it sounds like the free version is severly limited and I don't have the $10.00 to get it registered. So, I turn to New Horizons and find that it has been discontinued.

The main question is, what is better: The demo version of AlliED or New Horizons? And where can I find help documentation for New Horizons?
 Fel Crynyd
04-04-2000, 10:10 PM
LEt me give you a suggestion Cough up the 10 bucks and pay for AlliED it is worth it!
 Admiral Alistair
04-05-2000, 12:30 AM
I wish i knew where the documentation for New Horizons was too, as I prefer not having to pay to edit my games, at least while I don't have a job, hehe

------------------
OMEGA_ALISTAIR
admiral_alistair@hotmail.com
OMEGA Ensign,Mission Designer
 Ms. Talon
04-06-2000, 10:24 PM
AlliED is the editor of choice, it is excellent and very comprehensive. New Horizons was never finished, and no support is available. It's only $10.!

------------------
gototalon@home.com
http://members.home.net/gototalon)
Page: 1 of 1