Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tour 4, Mission 6, Protect Imperial Computer

Page: 1 of 1
 jimboman
10-17-2001, 12:11 PM
I'm wondering if there is a glitch in this mission? I get the escape pod safe and sound, the Liberty(?) heads off and the mission is declared a victory....until I just about get into the hangar and then I'm told that the ship that rescued the pod has been destroyed and the mission is a loss!! So I play again and when I target the ship (I really can't remember the name)it's status is "waiting" for 20+ mins!! Everyone has hypered out of the area, sitting on the liberty having a beer and talking about their kills, this ship sits there, close to the Star Destroyers, getting pounded until they blow up.

I finally beat the mission by becoming invulurable (sp, I know) and sitting in front of it for 20+ mins. The Star destroyer will shoot you instead of the ship. Twenty mins later the ship finally hypered out of the area and I could finish the mission.

Anyone else had this problem?
 Aragorn327
10-18-2001, 12:03 AM
No, I got past it fairly easily, do you have the 2.02 patch?
Page: 1 of 1