Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Revan art

Page: 1 of 1
 Gall_4185
12-30-2005, 2:50 AM
Just something I cobbled together the other week

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26453585/)

Revan,as I see him
 MrVorlon
01-09-2006, 2:20 PM
Dude, I absolutely love it. Very nice selection for the background. I love the whole, dark-cloud swirling look. It really brings out Revan in the foregroud but not too much. It looks like he is really standing there.

Very nice color selections for Revan's costume. Black with dark-red for the cloak, and dark-blue for the pants. And a scar on the cheek. Or is that a tattoo? It looks like something a Dark Lord would wear. Not flashy, but intimidating.

The only thing I'd change is his eyes. I'd have Revan looking at us. It makes him look more menacing.

Like I said before, I love it. Great work. Wish I had the skills.
 Gall_4185
01-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the comments. It's a scar on his right cheek crossing his eye.But now you've said that I may change it to a tattoo for my next revan pic. Maybe one of Revan and the meatbag slayer ;)
 MrVorlon
01-13-2006, 4:02 PM
Thanks for the comments. It's a scar on his right cheek crossing his eye.But now you've said that I may change it to a tattoo for my next revan pic. Maybe one of Revan and the meatbag slayer ;)
Whoa! You're gonna draw HK? Can't wait to see it. :twogun:
Page: 1 of 1