Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A petition

Page: 1 of 1
 existy
12-27-2005, 4:52 PM
Does anyone know of an e-petition for the update to be on PC instead of just Fag-box (Xbox)? I'd sign it.
 Renegade Angel
12-27-2005, 5:21 PM
No one is amused by your retarted joke on Xbox. And the rules state No Petitions, and btw, there are no petitions anyways. if you want the update so bad, go e-mail LucasArts.
 Fate's Decision
12-27-2005, 7:06 PM
Fahg Box doesn't even rhime.
 Renegade Angel
12-27-2005, 8:47 PM
Oh so true...
 jawathehutt
12-27-2005, 10:55 PM
xbox sucks
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
12-28-2005, 12:42 AM
X-Box and PC are both good gaming platforms.
Please don't start a flamewar over it.

@Existy, If they are already working on it for xboxb then it's probably not something they would switch from one platform to another (It might not even be compatitble, not sure though) even if they wanted to.

Second, there is absolutely no reason to request that an update be dropped for one platform (there are actually people out there who don't use your PC) and moved to another.
The proper request (if you were to submit one) would be to make an update for PC IN ADDITION TO the update for xbox.

@RA, No petitions makes sense but I couldnt find it in the rules (where is it?)
 SirLancelot
12-28-2005, 4:22 AM
A petition would be pointless, as doubtless there is a patch coming for PC, as well. Also, XBOX does rock as a system.
 Alegis
12-28-2005, 5:32 AM
This is not the place for a low-grade console discussion.

Second, there is absolutely no reason to request that an update be dropped for one platform (there are actually people out there who don't use your PC) and moved to another.
The proper request (if you were to submit one) would be to make an update for PC IN ADDITION TO the update for xbox.
He said: "instead of just x-box". 'Just' as in 'only'.

I doubt a petition would work. It doesn't mean because they announced nothing, that nothing is planned. Patience is a virtue.
 Renegade Angel
12-28-2005, 10:13 AM
wait a second.... *checks rules* *checks R and S Shrine's rules* Uhh.... Oopsies.... My mistake. Other board, im a member of another board so I get confused from time to time. Heehee. My bad, carry on.
 zerted
12-28-2005, 6:41 PM
First, LA would just block most of the emails from the e-petition. Second, there is a PC patch coming (in January) so just wait a little bit.
Page: 1 of 1