Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Will There Be A January Update CD?

Page: 1 of 1
 Renegade Angel
12-27-2005, 2:55 PM
Does anyone know if the Xbox Live Update for BF2 will be available on disc like the Halo 2 update was? My xbox Live subscription ran out a few months ago and i really wanted to see Assault on maps other than that stupid Mos Eisley. if anyone knows, that'd be great.

thanks in advance,
RA
 THX1138_Scorpio
12-28-2005, 8:23 PM
I'm sorry to be mean, really I'm going to apologize for this first, buy you xblow nubs can eat some nerf terds for that "exlusive update" BS

if the update is forever and ever xblow only, i might have to come find some microsoft/LA people and show them what happens when they ignore the bigger fanbase

to answer your question, they'll probably hold out for awhile and expect people to actually subscribe to xblow live just to get a sithspawned couple of maps, but eventually (at least 3 months) they'll make it available for CD for probably more money than the download

(they love money not the fans if you didn't notice)
Page: 1 of 1