Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Elton would be pissed.

Page: 1 of 2
 KingCheez
12-24-2005, 5:34 PM
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/2817/razmilka0lt.jpg)

So my disc is laggy, because my X-Box sucks. No problem. But I skip the cutscene when Elton says "You're pretty rad too" to Milka, and BANG, he's gone.

Raz is left holding her hand instead, after some careful positioning.

Now to just get Elton to disappear from Makeout Cave and the Nighttime docks.
 KingCheez
12-24-2005, 5:42 PM
For the record, not edited, I have it from several angles if you need proof (and in large-res)
 Zetz Darke
12-24-2005, 6:13 PM
Haha...that's funny.
When I was in the canoe once when they were making out on the dock, I accidently pushed the boat up to them and when Raz got out he was still in the sitting position...so it looked like he was sitting in between them...hehe...I had to start the game over.
 alliespixie
12-24-2005, 8:11 PM
dang, that's nice.
 Gruducuuz
12-25-2005, 4:01 PM
A really funny thing to do is at the night-time part when they're kissing, levitate one of them. The other will still do the animation of the kissing.
 alliespixie
12-25-2005, 4:08 PM
hehehehe, that was sweet. happy christmas people
 KingCheez
12-25-2005, 10:20 PM
A really funny thing to do is at the night-time part when they're kissing, levitate one of them. The other will still do the animation of the kissing.

Yeah, I've got them to get out of sync during their makeout sections.

Also, levivate, shoot and confuse them really fast together: their heads intersect and Milka goes THROUGH Elton.
 63_Nightmare
12-26-2005, 5:19 PM
Thats really cool. I should try it.. Oh and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
 Ray_the_psychic
12-27-2005, 12:03 AM
X-mas passed and I'm back. (people cheering) Oh I tried these and when I do the boat thing For some reason Raz's legs dissapear. Is that not odd?! Oh and I hope errone had a Very Fun Day on X-mas. (wink wink) Volunteer.
 alliespixie
12-27-2005, 6:52 PM
werid....welcome back
 DarthAve
12-27-2005, 8:24 PM
Dang, I thought Hannibal Lector ate you, Ray. But still, so many Elton/Milka/Raz glitches, I can't find any, except that if you use confusion on them in the cave thingie, the little question marks stay up.
 KingCheez
12-30-2005, 4:57 AM
HEHEHE

I figured out I can completely remove Elton from the picture, and have Milka and Raz totally smooching.

Lili would be pissed.

Now just to set it up again and CAMERA PICTURE THE TAKE ON MY TV NEW.
 alliespixie
12-30-2005, 12:39 PM
sweet
 DarthAve
12-30-2005, 7:10 PM
But, who is Elton kissing? Me??????
 alliespixie
12-30-2005, 7:28 PM
do you darth take elton as your bride? hehehehehehe she's so goign to kill me for this...
 KingCheez
12-30-2005, 9:51 PM
Elton: I,..mmmmffmmmf...do...
 alliespixie
12-30-2005, 9:55 PM
hehehehehehe...darth is so going to kill us
 DarthAve
12-30-2005, 10:20 PM
No I won't. I have the total hotz for Elton now. Men move to and from my life like seasons pass.
 alliespixie
12-30-2005, 10:23 PM
suuure
 DarthAve
12-31-2005, 1:28 AM
They do, I'm in a Fred-ish mood today.Tomarrow, Mr. Cow.............................again.
 Prosky
01-04-2006, 3:41 PM
 KingCheez
01-04-2006, 5:34 PM
WINNER!!! OMG WINNER!!! I LOVE YOU :D :D :D

RazxMilka forever... face it, Lili's gone and he's looking to expand his love life.
 Mashi An'krekku
01-04-2006, 6:09 PM
xD
At least it's not the mind exploding RazxAl.
Who's Al you ask? Consult your local state alchemist.
 KingCheez
01-04-2006, 7:15 PM
Ewww. Gayoi.

No matter how tolerant I try to be, it's the same way with something else that won't work. Like SissiYumi. Don't even ask where I heard it. It makes me weep, cry, and cut myself. I also wear a black hoodie and listen to My Chemical Romance.

But that's impossible, because I listen to ska, which puts you in a perpetual state of non-emo.

But still, if the author didn't make it that way, chances are it won't work/he doesn't want it that way.

FACT: Jhonen Vasquez cried when he was first introduced to ZADR.

FICTION: I just ate a live Combine Gunship after I wrestled its turret off.

FACT: It would have been delicious.

THAT WAS MY MINI-RANT AND YOU DONT GET ANOTHER ONE.
 DarthAve
01-04-2006, 7:36 PM
If Raz and Milka are together, then this is my chance! TO THE BATCAVE! ~Cool scene change music from 'Batman' TV show, with Adam West~
 Mashi An'krekku
01-04-2006, 7:54 PM
The proof of RazxMilka is in the pudding! Which means it's totally useless.
 DarthAve
01-04-2006, 8:09 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm, RazxMilka pudding. Cannibalistic goodness.
 Mashi An'krekku
01-05-2006, 8:48 PM
That's not what I meant but okay! I'm going to Jeffy's house.

*goes to Jeffy's house?*
 Prosky
01-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Glad you guys liked the pic. I can't remember if that was pre-release, so I'm not sure if it's reproducible, but I saved it because it was too cool! I'll post others as time goes by. Adios!
 KingCheez
01-06-2006, 3:55 PM
Could you throw people in pre-release? Also, if I can still move Milka, I'm totally gonna snap a pic of Elton and Raz making out.
 Mashi An'krekku
01-06-2006, 8:46 PM
*laughs and then vomits*
 shinzuku
01-06-2006, 8:48 PM
That's wrong.

Stares at Mashi's sig. Twitches.
 Mashi An'krekku
01-06-2006, 9:19 PM
Why you do the twitching? O:
No liking Lili? I am liking Ms. Zanotto very much. <3
 KingCheez
01-06-2006, 9:27 PM
Through all the vomit, I'll be laughing. As Elton and Raz play tonsil hockey, I will cry, laugh, puke, and record it like mad.

SCREW LASERBEAMS
 Mashi An'krekku
01-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Fun times. Fun times. Now I have this really bad urget to DRAW that, but I can't draw romantic...anythings.
 Murray the Chao
01-07-2006, 1:46 AM
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/2817/razmilka0lt.jpg)

So my disc is laggy, because my X-Box sucks. No problem. But I skip the cutscene when Elton says "You're pretty rad too" to Milka, and BANG, he's gone.

Raz is left holding her hand instead, after some careful positioning.

Now to just get Elton to disappear from Makeout Cave and the Nighttime docks.

I've gotten him to disappear from the cave via savegame editing.
 KingCheez
01-07-2006, 2:46 AM
Murray, you got leet hax.

Also, Mashi, don't. I'm in a state in which anyone who draws yaoi/shonen ai/anything like that will get their ARMS RIPPED OFF AND GET BEAT DOWN WITH THEM. THEY WILL THEN BE RAVENOUSLY DEVOURED BY ME, AS I INGEST THEIR DELICIOUS VITALS. I leave the lungs a bit, to listen to them scream as they yelp in terror, while I draw the pole, and begin spinning their intestines around and slurping them up like spaghetti.

As their brain continues to function, I return to ordinary cannibalism, devouring their delicious muscle tissue.

Finally, I take the pile of muscle, organ, skin and bones, and burn it all.

I do really think the Raz x Al made me go crazy. Hell, it made me and my friend, also in love with Psychonauts, go crazy too.

Therefore, we're going to pinpoint darksilicon's exact location, sending down thousands of bombs.

Now I have to go because it made me so sick to my stomach I got diarrhea, I kid you not.
 Zetz Darke
01-07-2006, 9:51 AM
Hahahaha...ahh slash. I'm thinking that anyone who makes a slash fic for Psychonauts is braving a lot of flames from fans. O well...I'm happy as long as it doesn't go to the extent of the IZ section at FF.Net where about 2/3 of the fiction is ZADR.
 Zetz Darke
01-07-2006, 9:54 AM

I was surprised that SO many people dislike her. She's one of my favorite characters. Oh...and sorry for posting back to back ^^
 shinzuku
01-07-2006, 11:09 AM

No, the little quote thing said "Lili Zanotto, better than sex" when I looked at it.

Anyway....
 Zetz Darke
01-07-2006, 11:21 AM
No, the little quote thing said "Lili Zanotto, better than sex" when I looked at it.

Anyway....

Lol...oh...well...I don't know about that. :¬:
 DarkSilicon
01-07-2006, 12:12 PM
Murray, you got leet hax.

Also, Mashi, don't. I'm in a state in which anyone who draws yaoi/shonen ai/anything like that will get their ARMS RIPPED OFF AND GET BEAT DOWN WITH THEM. THEY WILL THEN BE RAVENOUSLY DEVOURED BY ME, AS I INGEST THEIR DELICIOUS VITALS. I leave the lungs a bit, to listen to them scream as they yelp in terror, while I draw the pole, and begin spinning their intestines around and slurping them up like spaghetti.

As their brain continues to function, I return to ordinary cannibalism, devouring their delicious muscle tissue.

Finally, I take the pile of muscle, organ, skin and bones, and burn it all.

I do really think the Raz x Al made me go crazy. Hell, it made me and my friend, also in love with Psychonauts, go crazy too.

Therefore, we're going to pinpoint darksilicon's exact location, sending down thousands of bombs.

Now I have to go because it made me so sick to my stomach I got diarrhea, I kid you not.
OH LOOK HERE I AM! COME AND GET ME!
 KingCheez
01-07-2006, 12:18 PM
no.

Swearing, going generally crazy, beating my palms against my head are just my ways of saying "Oh what the ****" at 4 AM.

Tab, however, is still ****ing crazy.

But his song is really really pimp.
 Mashi An'krekku
01-07-2006, 12:30 PM
We're all going to die. :D
 KingCheez
01-07-2006, 12:34 PM
One time this kid cut me in line in 3rd grade and I kicked him down the stairs into the lunch boxes, and he smashed everyone's lunches.

SO I AM NOT AFRAID TO SACRIFICE FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

Well actually, I'm not, but due to... ppft, laws, I can't.
 Zetz Darke
01-07-2006, 12:41 PM
One time this kid cut me in line in 3rd grade and I kicked him down the stairs into the lunch boxes, and he smashed everyone's lunches.

SO I AM NOT AFRAID TO SACRIFICE FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

Well actually, I'm not, but due to... ppft, laws, I can't.

Haha...wow...I imagine some of those kids did not share your view. Hee hee, your crazy KingCheez. (Which, incidentally, is not a bad thing.)
 KingCheez
01-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Smashed my lunch too. I punched that freakin liar, cheater, and kleptomaniac again for ruining my lunch.
 Mashi An'krekku
01-07-2006, 1:34 PM
And this I why I never wander into the world of Yaoi anyways. People going off on me. :D
I don't wanna die.
 DarkSilicon
01-07-2006, 2:02 PM
And this I why I never wander into the world of Yaoi anyways. People going off on me. :D
I don't wanna die.
I hate to start a war, but now I'm just starting to get a little pissed after wandering around dA enough...Mashi, you watch me! You favourited at least one of those pictures, why aren't you at least telling your friends not to threaten to kill me and condemn me to hell?!?!?!? This all started as A JOKE. All of my rediculous couples, A JOKE. You guys take things way too seriously. Sure, my jokes get a little out of hand sometimes, but still. You have no idea how any of this started and you have no idea where any of it's going. Plus, it's not yaoi, it's shounen-ai. I haven't drawn any yaoi, so there's a little lesson from the devil DarkSilicon. And you keep mentioning ZADR, ew, guys, it's not like I support that! I hate arguing online with a bunch of immature maniacs, so I'm just going to go away now. I thought that at least you guys were open-minded, it's not like I'm posting the pictures here and telling you to love them. I just don't like being talked about behind my back.
 KingCheez
01-07-2006, 2:14 PM
Shonen-ai and Yaoi are the same damn thing. Concept-wise. It's like saying males and females aren't the same species, even though we're both humans.

By the way you spelled wrong:

Favorited (Unless you're european)
Hell (Capital.)
Ridiculous (An E in ridiculous? That's ridiculous.)
Shonen-ai (Trust me when I say, knowing Aura, know what shonen-ai is and am thoroughly disgusted.)
Open Minded (Two words.)

Not using that against you, just being a grammar nazi. Don't forget the lovable linebreaks.

And either way, I only said ZADR once, and now here's a shocker.

I'm not a homophobe. But poor Raz... AND poor Alphonse.

It's almost like proving God doesn't exist right there.

There. Now I'm going to shut up and go away.

But first, all of my SUPERBEST friends didn't quite get your joke.

Tab says: "oh my god."
Lit says: "BLASPHEMIES!"

Well then, have fun drawing more... "shonen-ai," as for me?

It's time to wake the Jeff. I'm sure he wants to play some Source or Starcraft.

Then we're gonna make the new Psychonauts movie.
Page: 1 of 2