Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights Of The Jedi Order

Page: 1 of 2
 steven
12-23-2005, 12:51 PM
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Jedi Order

It has been 7 years since the destruction of Malachor
and the republic is slowly rebuilding itself. With planets
like Telos rebuilt to their former glory the galaxy
appears to be in peace yet again. Not only that
the jedi knights have merged from hiding and rebuilt
their order.

However the galaxies heros have left the galaxy
insearch for a unknow threat. While there gone
new heros will rise to solve another threat.

Recently Jedi knights have seemed to be going missing,
later found dead. There seems to be no pattern expect
they're all menbers of the jedi order.

Rules:
2 character max.
The usually stuff(No godmodding, spam,ect.)
You can have any character as long as it's not taken.
No killing ones character without there permission.
You can use your own character sheet or just copy mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Solidus Kane(a.k.a Phantom Menace or Darth Huntess)
Apperance:<Picture> (http://hometown.aol.com/luke5kywa1ker/images/sith%20exile.jpg) <Armour, expect black> (http://media.playstadium.dk/cpg133/albums/screenshots/StarWarsIII/ConceptNew_CloneAssassin.jpg)<Another) Pic> (http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?IHaveyounow)
Side:Sith
Equipment:Personall Assassin armour, Blades, lightsaber(red)
Bio:Not much is known about the sith assassin expect that he is the best in his line. He was taken from his home and raised by the sith lord Darth Something* and trained in the dark arts of the force.
 RobQel-Droma
12-23-2005, 4:27 PM
Looks interesting, I think I'll join. Not that I need to be involved in yet another RP, but...

Name: Unknown (a.k.a Darth Carna)
Appearance: See my Avatar, or this pic, except all black (http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Image:80Mandalore.jpg)
Side: Sith
Equipment: Dual red/orange sabers, Krath heavy armor, Sith Master robes.
BIO: A dark, whirling machine of destruction, Darth Carna prefers to strike one-on-one. Not much known about him as a child; only half-confirmed tales of a crash-landing by him on Mustafar, and then a supposed later reapparence on Wayland, where he presumably learned the ways of the Dark Side. Taking Jabiim as his personal hideout, from there he conducts his hunting of the Jedi.
 The Doctor
12-23-2005, 4:30 PM
Name: Amol Kotay
Species: Half Human, Half unknown alien
Class: Jedi Consular
Allignment: Light Side (though maybe not for the whole story...)
Weapon: Single bladed green lightsaber
Clothes: Black pants, black shoes, and a black shirt underneath a (you guessed it) black leather jacket.
Appearence: Blonde hair, 6'2 - pretty much average human, except for my black eyes.
 DarthLinde
12-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Name:On-sobee Kenobi
Apperance:Long, brown hair; some robotic features;Image (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/zacattack/On-sobeeKenobi.jpg),Please) donate your brain to zombie charities. (www.kevan.org/brain.cgi?darth) linde)I don't have to trick you unlike someone;)
Side:Jedi
Equipment:Force sensitive armor, Built-in wrist laser, Built-in rechargable sheild, Other lost or broken items will be recorved soon
Bio:On-sobee has been a Jedi for as long as he can remember, and is know a master. He relies less on fighting and more on skills such as hacking and stealth. 7 years ago he applied for the Czerka's attempt to create superhumans by altering their DNA. He was the first... and last to sign up for this progam. An accident caused him to be permantley crippled but Czerka scientists were able to save him, causing him to be partially-robotic. He now takes advantage of this by adding on equipment to his already mechanical body. He went out to destroy the threat, only to crash and be stranded on an unknown world.
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 11:38 AM
On-Sobee walked down a strangely clear-cut dirt road through a forest of deceased trees. It had a strange feeling to it, a dark feeling of the force, yet at the same time, it seemed gentle, unbothering. He put aside this feeling, knowing he had to get off and aid in the war. As he continued to walk down the dirt road through the forest, he noticed a small gleam in a tree.

He Ran to it, hoping it would be the cargo holder that had fallen off of the ship. As he approached he noticed it was too small, but still continued his chase. He climbed the tall, dead tree, when a sudden tremor in the force knocked him down. And out of the tree, it fell, fell, fell. On-Sobee had found his lightsaber.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/zacattack/On-Sobeesaber.jpg)
 The Doctor
12-24-2005, 12:03 PM
((Sorry, but this is going to be a long post.))

Amol Kotay swung his lighsaber over his head, blocking an attack from Celbatt Thraonel, then spun around and swung with all his might at his opponent's lightsbaer, sending it flying to the right, smashing against the training room wall.
*Nice try, Cel.* he said, smiling. *You almost had me there. For a second.*
"Damnit, Amol. How do you do that?"
*I guess I'm just better than you, that's all.* he said jokingly, using the Force to retrieve Celbatt's lightsaber while deactivating his own. He passed his best friend's lightsaber to him. *Come on, let's go, before the galley is closed.*
The two of them walked down the hallway to the dining hall, speculating as to what kind of garbage the Rodian Cook, Dodoo, would have in store for them. Dodoo was a nice enough guy, but he was non to skilled with his pots. He loved cooking with something called a Leiola root ((Dodoo is moddled after the character Neelix from Star Trek Voyager, so I stole the root nam)), claiming that it was the most healthy food in the sector.
*I just hope it isn't that Leiola root caserole we had two nights ago. I was throwing up all night.*
"I know, I sleep in the next bed, remember?"
Just as they entered the dining hall, Master Lotan'us walked up to Amol.
"Excuse us, Padawan Thraonel. I wish to speak with Padawan Kotay alone."
Amol and Celbatt exchanged glances, Celbatt then walking off into the dining hall to find a table for them.
Master Lotan'us and Amol walked down the hallway to the left. "How have you been, Padawan?" he asked.
*Fine, Master.* Amol answered, wondering just why Lotan'us, who never realy liked him, was suddenly interested in his welfare. *All things considered.*
"Good. Though, I fear that you will not be as.. 'fine'... when you hear what I have to say." Amol looked at him, wondering what in the name of the Force could have happened this time.
*What is it. Master?* he added, in an attempt to sound more polite - he didn't like Lotan'us at all.
"As you know, many Jedi have gone missing in the past few weeks, the most recent being Master Antray."
*Yes, I'd heard something about that.* siad Amol, with just a touch of sarcasm. Luckily, Lotan'us didn't seem to notice.
"I regret to inform you, that Melin has gone missing."
Amol stood there, stunned. Melin was one of his best friends. He had known her since they were small children - they were taken by te order from the same city on Telasea. He had always protected her, and knew that something would go wrong on the mission the council sent her on, and had begged her not to go, but she wouldn't listen. And now, she was gone...
"I am sorry, Amol." said Lotan'us. He walked away in the direction of the council chamber, leaving Amol standing there, stunned and alone.
 Killwithhonor
12-24-2005, 12:22 PM
Name: John Zaroke
Apperance: Crystal blue hooded robe that shines like a crystal in the light http://www.thesupernaturalworld.co.uk/reviews/psi_ops/images/psi_ops_nick_scryer_fighting.jpgexcept) without the body armour but he has on the robe i described above
Side: Light
Equipment: Double Sided Crystal Blue lightsaber, special hilt that the two sides of it at the top of the hilt has two little spikes almost.
Bio: All that is known about his past is that he was found on Dantooine meditating in the broken Jedi academy
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 12:27 PM
10Q-6D, On-Sobee's custom-built protocol droid walked up to Amol to comfort him.
"I couldn't help over-hearing your coversation, Amol. I am so sorry. If it makes you feel better, my master was in the same squadron as Melin. He may know what happened." TenCue attempted to contact On-Sobee. "Oh dear, On-Sobee isn't responding. This is terrible! Another missing Jedi! Oh, dear! Oh, dear!" And he hobbled off , leaving Amol in his state of shock.
 The Doctor
12-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Celbatt got up from the table, looking at his half finished food in disgust. It tasted like stone, and had the texture of wet cardboard. He got up, put his plate in the recycling receptacle, and walked off to find Amol. He walked back to the training room to see if Amol had gone back there to get something. He wasn't there. He walked the corridors for the better part of twenty minutes, checking all the spots where the two of them usually were. He couldn't find him. He walked back to their room, and found Amol lying face up on his bed, fully clothed, his eyes wide open and staring at the ceiling with a blank look.
"There you are. I've been looking for you for almost half an hour." he said half jokingly and half irritably. He walked to the lavatory sink and turned it on. "You're lucky you didn't show up for dinner. Dodoo fed us something he called 'sheperd's pie', apparently an ancient delicacy. Tasted like sh.."
but Amol wasn't listeneing. He was thinking about Melin. *How can she be gone?* he thought to himself. *I should have gone with her, I could have helped her.*
"Hey, you listening to me?" Celbatt's words broke into Amol's self hating thoughts. "I said Kieran's invited us over to play osme Sabaac, if you're interested."
*No.* said Amol quietly.
"What's up with you? You look like you ate that pie, by the looks of you."
Amol lay there for a minute before answering. *It's Melin.* he said. *She's gone missing, too. They lost contact with her ship two days ago, and haven't heard from her in three.*
Celbatt stood there. He hadn't known Melin nearly as well as Amol had, though he still considered her a friend. *They're talking about sending someone to lok for her, but...* he trailed off into silence.
"Well, I'm usre they'll find her." Though he didn't sound at all sure.
*Ya, right.* Amol said sarcastically. *Just like they found the others, right? Then I guess we've got nothing to worry about.* he wanted to be angry with Cel., but he couldn't. He was angry at the Council. They had sent her on that suicide mission to find the rest of the lost Jedi. How did they expect a single Padawan to find dozens of Jedi who had gone missing? No, he knew why they sent her out there: they wanted her to get captured. He didn't know why, but that was the only explanation.
His angry thoughts evaporated at that point. Of course the Council didn't intentioanlly send her to be captured. They would never do that.
*Look, you go. I'm just gonna stay here; I'm not up to Sabaac. Not tonight.*
With that, he rolled over on his side. He heard Cel. walk out the door, and allowed himself to drift off into sleep.
 Killwithhonor
12-24-2005, 12:39 PM
"Another? at this rate my powers will be practically wasted by the time i find all these jedi! *hahahah*

"Its almost impossible to track them i have to try another aproach but i cant think of one!
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 12:44 PM
As On-Sobee continued through the forest, the cut road being ended about a mile back, reunited with his prized lightsaber, when he stepped on something. Something hard. When he looked down his reaction could be mistaken for a bantha having a seizure. There on the road was Melin's body. It was obvious to him she was dead. He didn't know how wrong he was. he walked away, never to know, but he would oh too soon find out.
 The Doctor
12-24-2005, 12:47 PM
((I was hoping for her to be alive... is she dead? She's actually very important for my character's development. If she's alive, then I'll make her my secondary character.))
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 12:48 PM
No, she's alive. in a way. She'll be back to normal soon
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 12:50 PM
Question about character's. Is it two at a time or two for the whole time? For example, can I kill off one character and then make another?
 The Doctor
12-24-2005, 12:57 PM
((I think Steven means only two characters at a time.))
((Ok, then I'm going to make her my secondary character))

Name: Melin Kasri
Species: Human
Class: Jedi Consular
Allignment: Light Side
Weapon: Single Bladed Purple Lightsaber
Clothes: Similar to Amol Kotay, but tight.
Appearence: Long blonde hair, very beautiful ((hot)).
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 1:00 PM
I was kind of thinking the dark power of the force on the planet kept her alive, so she has certain "demons" in her, little pieces of the dark side.
 The Doctor
12-24-2005, 1:02 PM
((That's fine. As long as she's still alive.))
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 1:04 PM
As On-Sobee walks down the path away from the ghastly sight, when he heard a grunt from behind him. Melin was alive! She was still unconcious, so he picked her up to bring her back to the ship. He walked towards the crashed ship so Melin could have shelter, only to find himself lost.
 The Doctor
12-24-2005, 1:07 PM
Melin's thoughts ran wild inside her head. She couldn't make sense of them. All she fekt was the throbbing pain in her temple, and another pain, one from far off in the distance. That pain felt familiar...
She opened her eyes to see herself upside down, drapped over the shoulders of a man she knew by sight, but whose name she didn't know. She tried to say something, but all that came out was a strangled gurlge. She fell uncouncious again, her thoughts on something far off in the distance - something she missed terribly.
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 1:13 PM
"Melin? Melin! Damnit! How do I get out of here?" On-Sobee walked around but continued to get even more confused and lost. The trees just got thicker until... an opening! He ran towards it with high hopes, ignoring the burdening load on his shoulder and what he saw amazed him. A giant, ancient temple, in the middle of the forest.
 RobQel-Droma
12-24-2005, 1:14 PM
Darth Carna sat in his private quarters, meditating and building the dark side energy around him. Everything was going well, very well. More Jedi had been killed and taken by his commando teams, and he himself had killed several. Getting up, he walked through the dark interior of his private base. Sith were training- not many, but a few, and each of them were more than a match for a Jedi. He sneered and walked farther on into the base, toward his small fighter.

(((Is this what you had in mind, Steven? If it wasn't, just tell me and I'll change it. As for the rest of you, I'm guessing that I have some of the captured/killed Jedi?)))
 The Doctor
12-24-2005, 1:19 PM
((You don't have Melin Kasri or On-Sobee Kenobi.))
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 1:20 PM
TenCue (He's my current secondary character just so you know) sat down continuously searching all systems for On-Sobee's singal. After hours he had scaned every system. Something was interrupting his singal. But what? He doubled checked, pointlessly and hopefully.
 steven
12-24-2005, 1:28 PM
A man came out from the temple and saw the man carring the jedi. The man was wearing old raggy cloths, he had a normal face with dirty, messy brown hair. He pulled out a blaster and pointed at the jedi. "Who are you!?"

((this man is going to be my secondary character))

I put my assassin armour in a backback, swung the backback on my back and left. I was looking like a normal citizen, witch I needed if I was going to get close to my next victim. This was the first attack that would be open. All the other attacks on jedi were done in the shadows so no one would notice them. I had been chosen because of my skills to attack a jedi while he walks through a spaceport. This will start a riot or just make panic. Whatever happens it will cause to citizens to fight authority and thats when our master plan comes in action.
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 1:31 PM
"I am On-Sobee Kenobi. Me and Melin are stranded here. With your kind permission i'd like to take shelter here until and can get off of this planet."
 steven
12-24-2005, 1:36 PM
"Knock yourself out. The place smells abit. And I swear something is live in the armour, I keep hearing these sounds of people talking but whenever I check thers noone there. Maybe I'm just paraniod."
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 1:38 PM
"Um, thanks, I guess." On-Sobee goes in and takes a room for shelter.
 steven
12-24-2005, 1:43 PM
The man leads them to a small room that holds a fire, rugs and a pile of different clearly illegal weapons. "Bad time to get stranded in the forrest. The rancors are coming out. Witch reminds me if i put out the fire without warning please don't move or speak." The man sat on the rugs and got close to the fire. "Sooo jedi. What brings you here to this god-forsaken place?"
 DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 2:41 PM
"Right now it feels like really sucky coincedence."
 RobQel-Droma
12-24-2005, 2:49 PM
The small comlink inside the fighter flared to life. Transmitting a message to one of his assassins, a Sith called Kane, Carna waited for him to answer. Meanwhile, he ordered a group of Assassins to prepare themselves. "Get your stealth shields ready, and your armor, make sure you have no weaknesses. I have another small task for you- do not fail me." He looked the commander straight in the face from under his hood. Without a word, the commander nodded, and second later, they had vanished.
 The Doctor
12-24-2005, 3:05 PM
He was surrounded in darkness. Amol Kotay ran down a dank hallway, the light diminishing the farther he went. The silence pressed around him, and he became aware of how alone he really was.
He stopped. There was someone running up the corridor behind him. He heard a voice calling to him.
"Amol! You can't keep going! You have to stop! Amol!"
Amol ignored the voice, and continued running towards the dark end of the corridor. He couldn't see anything. He stopped again, panic rising in his chest. He ignited his lightsaber, and turned around. He swung his lightsaber around, and felt it slice through a human torso. A blue lightsaber fell to the ground and went out. The corridor was lit with a deep, blood red light--
He sat bolt upright in his bed, cold sweat poring from his face. He got up out of bed. Cel wasn't back from his Sabaac game yet, so the room was empty. Amol walked to the window, the moonlight stabbing at his eyes. He blinked the fog out of his vision, and looked up to the stars. He had made up his mind. As if his mind had been working on the problem as he slept. He was going to find her. He was going to steal a ship and follow her course. He would do everything in his power to save her - and he would not let anything get in the way of the woman he knew he loved.

================================================== ========

Melin's eyes opened slowly, her head punding. She tried to sit up, but the pain forced her to lay stop. She closed her eyes, and tryed to heal her injuries. She ran through the Jedi pain suppresion techniques she had learned as a child. She couldn't remember what had happened. The last thing she remembered was an alarm in the ship, then blackness. She suddenly realized that she was freezing. Her jacket was lying a few feet away, drapped over a rickety wooden chair. She couldn't reach it. She tryed to speak, but her throat was too dry.
*Water...* was all she could manage.
 DarthLinde
01-11-2006, 10:02 PM
On-Sobee brought a tray with a full meal on it to Melin. "Glad to see you awake," he said."Eat up, you need to regain your strength." On-Sobee attempted to heal some of her wounds with the force, when another sudden tremor pushed him back. "Ah! God, I'm tired of that!" he said as he got back up. "What is that/" he asked the strange man.
 DarthLinde
01-14-2006, 8:05 PM
10Q hoped into his masters former starship, finally having figured out where his master was. "Oh, I hate flying." he muttered under his breath. "Calm down 10Q, you won't get hijacked again. Oh, dear I'm still clearing of the carbon scaring from last time." He was unaware of the other presence in the cold, dark hangar...
 The Doctor
01-15-2006, 12:12 AM
Amol turned from the window, semoved his night robe, and got dressed. He would steal the Delta Flyer, and lay in a course following Melin's ship. He sat down on the bed to pull on his boots, then wlaked towards the door.
"You're going after her, aren't you?"
He spun around quickly, his hand flying to his lightsaber. A figure emerged from the shadows - it was Celbatt.
*I thought you were still at Kieran's.* he said - it sounded almost like a threat.
"I've been here for about two hours. I knew you woud try something like this."
*Like what? Rescue someone I care about? Risk my place in the Order to save someone's life? Damn right.*
"YOu're risking more than your place in the order! If that were all that were at stake, I would let you go. Hell, I'd go with you. I care about Meilin too. But it's to dangerous. YOu don't know what's out there."
*Yes I do!* he said, a little more loudly than he had intended. *Melin is out there. She's in danger, I can feel it. I have to go after her, I....* he faltered, no knowing what to say next. He could trust Cel. He knew he could. *I... I love her.*
Cel didn't say anything. *What? You going to turn me over to the council? Tell them I'm a heratic and forget about me, just like you've forgotten about her?*
He knew he wasn't angry at Cel for any reason. He just felt a powerful anger rising inside him, one that he couldn't control. He wanted to yell at Cel at the top of his lungs, just to relieve the weight of anger that he felt at Melin's disappearance. For a moment, he hated Cel. He hated everything about him, right down to the small mole under his left ear. The moment passed quickly, and Amol was ashamed of himself.
"I haven't forgotten about Melin, Amol. I care about her, too. But I can't let you risk your life on the off chance that.... that she's still alive."
*I have to assume she's still alive. I have to. I'm going after her, Cel, whether you like it or not.*
With that, he turned around and walked quickly to the hanger bay, leaving Cel standing there alone.
===============================
Zan Quelcin was bored. The hangar shifts were always boring - the academy rarely had visitors, so he rarelyhad anything to do. When he had signed on to work at the academy, he thought it would be exciting - working side by side with the next generation of Jedi Knights was simply to hard to resist. He sighed, giving the controls a half-hearted check, then returned his attention back to the concotion that Dodoo had made him. He called it coffee, but it was nothing like it - it was more like a syrup than a liquid. Lifting the mug to his mouth, he held his breath as he felt the hot syrup make it's way down his throat. It tasted like Granite slug, but at least it kept him awake.
A red light appeared on the board, and he flicked a few switches, trying to make it go away.Klaxons started going off, and a rush of adrenaline awoke him far better than the sludge Dodoo called coffee. Checking the scanners, he saw that someone was trying to steal one of the long range craft. The registry number was 74656. He recognized the number as that of the Delta Flyer. Quickly checking the launch logs, he saw that this was an un-authorized launch. He tried to activate the magnetic restraints, but he had been locked out. HE opened a comm channel to the pilot.
"Delta Flyer, this is commander Quelcin. You are not authorized to launch, please drop your shields, cut your engines, and disembark."
The ship's engines began to glow, it's retractable hyperscape nacelles engaged. "Repeat, this is commander Quelcin. Deactivate your engines, and-" but before he finished the sentsnce, the Delta Flyer took off, heading towards the closed blast doors. Quelcin smiled to himself as he keyed the combination to activate the energy forcefield that would deactivate the Delt Flyer. His smile slid off his face as he discovered that he had been locked out of that system as well. The Flyer's weapons fired, blowing the blast doors to shrapnel, then burst through the gap into the open sky.
===============================
Inside the Delta Flyer, Amol was only half listening to the hangar operator. His mind was dwelling on Melin. Once the Delta Flyer broke through the upper ionisphere, he was able to track the course of Melin's ship. Laying in a pursuit course, he set the autopilot to engage hyperdrive so he could meditate - he needed to keep control of his thoughts if he was going to save the woman he loved.
 steven
01-15-2006, 6:19 AM
"I don't know. It could be the rancors outside or something. It's only started to happen two days ago. I dought it came from the temple. It was built for a religon that was proven fake twenty years ago." The man stood up, walked over to the pile of weapons and sorted through them,looking for a decent weapon. He picked a large riffile and then picked up a large bucket. "I'm going to get some water and fruits."The man informed the two jedi.
"Stay here!"He ordered "Even with your jedi training you wouldn't last an hour here at night"
 DarthLinde
01-15-2006, 4:00 PM
10Q slowly reactivated from inside the storage compartment of the Delta Flyer. It was lonely and dark, the only light coming from his gold eyes, and the air slits of the locker. He couldn't find any way to get out. Nothing could help him now. "I just knew this would happen. The only two times in my life I've flown a ship. From now on my masters doing the flying." Then his thoughts were diverted to his master. "What if he is in danger? The hijacker surely isn't looking for him. I must get out to save my master!" And 10Q furiously tried to find a way out of the storage compartment...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melin had not yet even touched her food. On-Sobee was getting nervous being alone in the temple. He caught himself discussing politics to no one every once in a while. A sudden quiet voice filled the room, seeming to come from the armour. "Great, I'm as paranoid as the old man..." he muttered under his breath. Just to be on the safe side, he approached it. The voices got louder the closer he got. When he was a foots range from it, lightsaber drawn, their were rapidly speaking mixed voices, ten times worse than Coruscant, then suddenly, one word stood out among all others. "Jedi!" and all was silent...
 The Doctor
01-15-2006, 9:07 PM
Melin's eyes snapped open. She suddenly felt alert and awake, her mind focused and clearer than it had been in weeks. She jumped to her feet, grabbed her jacket from the chair, and activated her lightsaber, all in one fluid motion. The purple beam made the entire "room" shimmer with an eerie light. SHe walked up behind the other Jedi, and whispered into his ear:
*What's going on?*

================================
((Clicky (http://memory-alpha.org/de/images/thumb/0/0d/250px-Delta_Flyer.jpg) - This is a pic of the Delta Flyer))
Clicky (http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/articles/delta/delta-flyer-interior.jpg) - This is a pic of the interior.
The Delta Flyer dropped out of hyperspace, it's nacelles retracting back into the body of the ship. Amol powered up the weapons systems, raised the multi-phasic shielding and ablative armour plating, and charged the tri-cobalt torpedoes.
*Computer, what is our current position?*
A cool, calm, female voice replied in an even, emotionless tone: "Spacial grid 227, coordinates 333.46."
*Grid 227? The Yavin System?*
"Affirmative."
*RUn a multi-spectral scan of the sector. Look for any other ships in the system, either on any of the moons or in orbit."
"Scan in progress."
Amol stood, walking towards the cargo hatch in the back. It was time to greet his visitor.
He pulled open one of the storage containers, and a protocol droid fell out onto the floor.
*Get up, we've here.*
The female voice returned. "Scan complete. There is a faint power signature present, bearing 226.73."
Amol moved to the console next to the the cargo contatiner and pulled up an image of the system. Inoutting the data the computer had provided him, he found that the scans led to the fourth moon.
*Yavin IV. Damnit! She could be anywhere in those damn temples. Computer, are there any human life signs down there?*
"Affirmative. Sensors indicate the presence of one female and two male life forms."
Amol's heart rated increased - she was alive. If that was really her.
*Well, my metallic friend, it looks as if your master is down there as well.*

((btw Steven, the Delta Flyer is Amol's ship, not On-Sobee's.))
 DarthLinde
01-15-2006, 11:14 PM
...Then why'd he have to steal it?
 DarthLinde
01-15-2006, 11:24 PM
On-Sobee replied in an unsure voice "Nothing, my mind playing tricks on me. This is what happens when people my age go on these adventures I guess." For the first time in as long as he could remember, he was gravely serious. "Get some rest, we have a big day ahead of us, and put that lightsaber down before I accidentally walk through the blade, feel like I had 15 cases of Tarisian ale, this is what happens..." On-Sobee continued ranting under his breath, his head pounding like a Kath Hound in a footlocker. On-Sobee suddenly flew across the room as a result of one of the strongest tremors yet, and slowly slipped into a pool of darkness, as he lost all consciousness...
 The Doctor
01-16-2006, 4:53 PM
...Then why'd he have to steal it?
((He didn't haver permission to leave the academy. Ok, technically, the Delta Flyer belonged to the Jedi Academy, but Amol had flew it more than anybody else, amd mastered the controls and adjusted them and the computer to respond to himself more effectively.))
 DarthLinde
01-16-2006, 5:06 PM
Ok, I get it. So 10Q had RESERVED it, then he stole it.
 The Doctor
01-16-2006, 5:40 PM
((This post is considered blasphemy for a Star Wars fan, but I am also a Star Trek fan, so s'all good))
Amol stepped onto a strange platform about a few inches higher than the ground. He gestured to the droid to join him.
*Computer, lower shields for transport. Raise them again when transport is complete.*
"Acknowledged."
*Maintain scans of the system. Alert me immediately if any other ship enters this region.*
"Acknowledged."
*Alright then. Energize.*
For a moment, nothing happened. Then, Amol and the droid dissolved in a flash of blue light. (http://www.freewebs.com/doctor99/Sounds/Transport.wav)
((This is assuming, of course, that 10Q followed Amol. Is this alright?))
=======================================
A shimmering flash of blue light (http://www.freewebs.com/doctor99/Sounds/Transport.wav) faded into existance, bringing with it Amol and the protocol droid. Amol pulled a small rectangular box from his waist, flipped it open, and began pressing buttons. He watched the luminescant display for a moment, then looked up.
*I'm detecting three human life signs approximately 4 kilometers to the East. Come on, we have a lot of ground to cover.*
He flipped the device closed again, then walked east through the trees at a quick pace.
 DarthLinde
01-21-2006, 5:54 PM
10Q walked in silence, not wanted to annoy the jedi who could easily destroy him. He didn't know were he was going, the terrain not memorized to any of his databanks. It was a long dirt road surrounded by dark trees. The road seemed to continue for ever, just as did the constantly thickening forest. Everything aroun was dead and his sensors hardly worked at all- a sudden shocking truth hit him. It was the planet that interfered with his masters signal, the planet he was on! But just as soon, another shock came to him- the cry of an exceptionally large rancor. It lunged at the droid, his blaster at ready...
 The Doctor
01-22-2006, 6:06 PM
Amol beat him to it. With a loud snap and a deep humming sound, Amol ignited his lightsaber, slicing the rancor's arm right off, then using the Force to push it away from the droid. The rancor ran, terrified of the more powerful predator.

*Are you alright?* he asked the droid.
 DarthLinde
01-22-2006, 6:24 PM
"Just a scratch." the droid replied. "I'm glad you jumped in, my blaster skills are a little rusty, uh, no pun intended. We should go fast. Where there's one rancor, there are ten more ready bite your head clean off." The protocol droid was able to run at an unusually fast speed with an almost human posture, as he rushed through the maze of trees.
 The Doctor
01-22-2006, 6:28 PM
Amol hurrie to keep up, locking his lightsaber on. He sensed no more rancors, but that could change at any moment. He was also looking for Melin. Just to be safe, he also had his hand scanner out, and was checking it at regular intervals.
 DarthLinde
01-22-2006, 6:49 PM
10Q kept running until he suddenly stopped. He was outside a huge ancient temple covered in moss and crumbling with age. He could tell it had recently been used by humans, a possible place for his master to be. He walked silently through the night, in case of any traps. He kicked down the front doorwith suprising strength, turned on his eye lights and explored the temple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upon hearing the loud noise, On-sobee could only think of two things. That the crazy old man was backed and kicked down the unlocked door, and the strange noise he heard an hour ago. melin had gone to bed while On-sobee thought. His brain was a little rattled from hitting the wall, but that couldn't stop him. What =ever had been disturbing the force was where the noise came from, he knew it. He drew his lightsaber to investigate it again, when 10Q and Amol came rushing into the room...
 DarthLinde
01-24-2006, 8:40 PM
Deep within the bowels of the temple, a plot was being made by the ex-sithlord Darth Dicoter.
"We can't go yet, milord. The weapons are not operational."
"I didn't ask for your opinion, general. A third jedi has arrived with a droid. That makes 5. 1 to hide from was bad enough. Soon pne of them is going to find us, and then what? If the weapons aren't operational by then, will it be an excuse? No, we'll go with what we have. It's only 5 against our whole battalion. I want the troops geared for battle by tomorrow. Soon the fall of the jedi and the sith will be among us. Long live the Raanoth!" the dark lords shout was echoed by the battalion's war cry.
"Long live the Raanoth!"
 The Doctor
02-03-2006, 9:37 PM
((Bumping threads is against the rules, Darth Linde. THe Mods are not going to be happy.))
 DarthLinde
02-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Bump? Who bumped? I didn't bump!
Page: 1 of 2