Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Defenders of Sovereignty

Page: 1 of 2
 DS_Vespidbat
12-19-2005, 8:56 PM
Hello I am Vespidbat of a clan called Defenders of Sovereignty,DS for short.I' am in the Army section of it,the army is based off Galactic battlegrounds and soon to be Empire at War.DS is one of the oldest,biggest,and most popular clan in the Star Wars games.We are a SW base game only,but we have other section where u can talk about any non-star wars game.We play Battlefront 1 and 2,Galactic Battlegrounds and CC, jedi academy,jedi outcast,republic commando,W-wing Alliance,Gallaxies,and soon to be Empire at war.We have lots of people in Defenders of Sovereignty pretty close between 100 and 200 active members.I am an Inter+ in GBG and many more.And we have great leaders running our beloved clan,and they will help/teach u anything u need or be trained on.We have rakns too,that new recruits starts at private(PVT) and can go up as high as Colonel (COL).We accept any skills so come on by be part of one the best and historical clans ever!www.dsgaming.net) (Our site)

☼§☼ Vespidbat
 DS_Ashyr
01-08-2006, 3:34 PM
Hey There Vespid.

Yeah we are going strong in DS now. Our BF1/2 Divisions are lookign excellent. Our GBG Army is still going strong on the Zone. Jedi Order for JKO/JA is doing real well under our new reorganiztion. I wish to extend the invite for anyone to join also, for any game.. But with the great command staff we have at DS, the EaW section will be outstanding. Join today, we are currently getting squads setup. For BF1,BF2,GBG:CC,JKO,JA,RC and even XWA and Galaxies, we have solid squads setup with servers for each of the gaems we play, training avaliable for all and a friendly atmosphere for everyone.

Join today and join the Elite Defenders of Sovereignty. For more information, Email me at Fighta8@hotmail.com, On AIM NeXuSPhantom390, MSN- Fighta8@hotmail.com or XFire- dsfighta8

Thanks and We hope you consider joining us.
 DS_MSG_Tex
01-08-2006, 4:58 PM
-S-

Public readers, I hope that you have checked out our website, www.dsgaming.net) (http://www.dsgaming.net). Please feel free to register on our forums as a guest, and chat with our many members. Those of you who have already visited our website should have noticed that some of our links are outdated, or unavailable. Do not be discouraged by this, as we have recently changed web hosts, and lost files in the transfer. We are working on re-furbishing the website to bring you a more enjoyable look.

Many of the Army members are getting quite excited about the game coming soon, as we have began thinking of ways to re-organize the section for the upcoming game. And I'm sure the crazy ones out there will be entertained by our 'Clinic' asylum for the insane. DS is going through a great time at the moment as many of the first members are returning from long absences, and bringing the old DS back to life. We are a truely great clan, and I hope that you give us a visit, and check us out for your future clan!

Master Sergeant Tex, Director of Operations of Death Corps
-S-
 DS_Vespidbat
01-15-2006, 2:47 PM
When u joined DS u can ask for ur own awesome sig!And you will make lots of friends and have a great time playing E@W or the other SW games.And we just Celebrated our 5th B-day last week.So if u wanna join one of the oldest clans,make freinds,and have fun,go to www.dsgaming.net)
 DS_AntPile
01-29-2006, 7:54 PM
I have been in many clans,and DS is easily the most fun,most organized,most competitive clan I have ever been in,and I strongly recomend it to any starwars fan.
 DS_STEWART
01-30-2006, 11:46 AM
This is the first clan ive joined and i continue to be impressed by the Command staff and generaly everyone involved with the clan.Im working on my first year and hope to have many more. With E@W coming i know its gonna be fun !!! So if your intrested in joining an excellent clan be shure and visit us @ www.dsgaming.net)
 Q-Osiris
01-30-2006, 2:32 PM
Lol, its quite fun to read - only replies made from members of DS in this topic. =) Nothing negative about that, I'm sure its an excellent clan.
 DS_AntPile
01-30-2006, 2:50 PM
Osiris-immature,jealous,etc.
 Q-Osiris
01-30-2006, 3:03 PM
I was 100 % serious. Why is that immature all of a sudden ? I can tell you, If I didn't have my present clan, I would've joined DS.
 DS_AntPile
01-30-2006, 3:12 PM
Oh I thought you were being sarcastic,I apologize.
 Q-Osiris
01-30-2006, 3:17 PM
No problem - I understand why you reacted that way.
 Andy819
01-30-2006, 5:17 PM
ummm, yea, AntPile asked me to join, I did, got Registered and made a member and i get home and find out my accounts been Deleted, Whats up wit that?
 Cox_
01-30-2006, 6:06 PM
i dont want to sound to negative but Pming people to try and join your clan isnt very classy
 DS_Tex
01-30-2006, 8:00 PM
Who was it that had PMed you? Anyway, we have finished the majority of our over-haul of the site. The new graphics are awesome! Andy, I will check up on your situation and look up onto why you were deleted.

Tex
-S-
 DS_MSG_Tex
01-30-2006, 8:02 PM
...Sry about that, I hate having two users...I created this one and forgot about the other.

Tex
-S-
 Andy819
01-30-2006, 8:10 PM
Mkay, its np, btw, I think they think im wakka......
 DS_Ashyr
01-30-2006, 8:35 PM
Andy. Im not surewhat happened to your account. What name did u register as? ill look into it..

Cox if u can please forward me the PM.
 DS_Ashyr
01-30-2006, 8:36 PM
Andy Validating Today, 04:59 PM

Ill get u fully Validated...
 Andy819
01-30-2006, 8:40 PM
It was Andy
 Andy819
01-30-2006, 8:49 PM
And I AM NOT WAKKA OK, IM NOT WAKKA
 PrivateMiles
01-30-2006, 9:05 PM
Hey Guys, how is it going? I did not realize that the clan had a tread on Lucas Forums.

-S- Austin
 DS_AntPile
01-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Andy-Im trying to get things straightened out,what was your name when you were in DS a while back?-if you were
 DS_Vespidbat
01-30-2006, 11:34 PM
Andy-Im trying to get things straightened out,what was your name when you were in DS a while back?-if you were

he wasnt in DS until now...and the problem has been solved ^_^

If ur still thinking of joining a clan plz join us.Anybody can join and we are dont with out updating of the site so go take a look at it *Warning-make sure the volume is down ;)*
 Andy819
01-30-2006, 11:57 PM
I know, checked it ok yesterday
 DS_STEWART
01-31-2006, 6:21 AM
Welcome aboard Andy!!
 DS_JAG_Freeze
01-31-2006, 9:08 AM
We dont need to pm people to get them to join our clan. Our clan speaks for itself. Check out our stats on www.eclipticalrealms.com) and www.battlestats.com). These are the tourney sites we compete on for the games we play.
See you boys on the battlefront!
 DS_Hornet
01-31-2006, 2:52 PM
*agrees with Freeze* Couldn't have said it better. But back to the point ( sort of) We're all here to show that we aren't just some small group of people here. We're huge and probably the oldest SW clan around still.
 DS_Ashyr
01-31-2006, 4:53 PM
Happy Bear OMG!!! lol Well I got the Issue straightened around. We will be validating ppl sooner now. Thank you guys and cya on the Battlefield
 Cox_
01-31-2006, 5:10 PM
Guys this isnt a discussion thread its to post a link to you site. And also for premoting it.

==Edited==
Sry didnt mean anything by it you can read my thread #44
 DS_MSG_Tex
01-31-2006, 5:28 PM
I don't see how we are infringing those rules. We are just showing our numbers as Hornet pointed out. I could see, however, how you could be breaking them. But, let's not break the topic and start a flame war. We're here to recruit, and show ourselves to the growing community of EaW. Cheers!

-S-
 DS_Abercrombie
01-31-2006, 6:08 PM
I'm sorry Cox_, but I fail to see the word "Moderator" under your name, or in your signature. Most of this topic is recruiting/DS Clan related, and if you haven't noticed, that is what this fourm is for. If you aren't interested in joining DS, then kindly point your mouse somewhere else.
 DS_Vespidbat
01-31-2006, 6:36 PM
With this i mean senceless posts. Posts that have absolutly nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

hmmm strange...this thread is not senceless but what about ur thread? talking about banners and not recruiting.I do remember that this is Clan Chat where u can recruit for E@W..yes?

we never bumbed this,atleast we have meanings to ours,its no mer senceless at all.So plz, if ur starting something here plz dont come back here.We like to do freindly battles,with anyone.We would rather have fun playing with ur clan rather than fighting against u.
 DS_AntPile
01-31-2006, 9:31 PM
For real cox,please dont honor us with your presence again,by that I mean stay away from our thread,because your not one to tell us what to do.Thanks and good riddance.
 quickymart
01-31-2006, 9:53 PM
hey guys, i posted on the site but i wasnt exactly sure what to say haha anyways hopefully i will be able to join :)
 DS_Vespidbat
01-31-2006, 11:15 PM
welcome u'll be validated there ASAP :)

www.dsgaming.net)
 popcorn2008
02-01-2006, 4:44 PM
Cox please leave the moderating to the moderators. This is a Clan Chat forum and Clans can use their individual threads to organize/chat about their clan and buisness as they please. As long as they dont make multiple threads they are okay.

Sorry guys... you may go about your buisness :)
 DS_Abercrombie
02-01-2006, 5:38 PM
Thank you, Popcorn. :)
 Dirk Pitt
02-01-2006, 6:17 PM
I was pmed asking if I wanted join. I do not want to see another. as cox said, its not very classy
 popcorn2008
02-01-2006, 6:45 PM
Though we don't really have a rule not allowing PM'ing users to join a clan, please refrain from it guys. If people want to join the clan they will.
 DS_AntPile
02-01-2006, 7:53 PM
alright
 Dirk Pitt
02-01-2006, 8:12 PM
Popcorn's right, i wont say who sent it to avoid confrontation, but please dont
 DS_Vespidbat
02-01-2006, 9:38 PM
know what,i think its a good idea that u stop arguing about this and just focus of getting recruits for E@W . If ur trying to make us bad,ur not,just u because ur still complaining about it.So if anyone does it again just delete it, it wouldnt bother u since ur in a clan alrdy.
 Lester_Ziggs
02-01-2006, 9:42 PM
After trying to start up my own community site for this game, I opted to check out DS just the other day....and well,here I am.

I myself am 40 years of age and the guys at DS are treating me well. They make sure I have my own parking spot right up next to the main door,plenty of depends undergaments on hand as well as all the coffee I can drink.

If your at all looking to join a community dedicated to the Star Wars universe this is a community for you.

For E@W there are various squads you can join for squad wars and so on. I've opted to join The Crimson Guard for they have a few older gamers there. :)

Salute and a big thank you to all members of my new DS family!
 Cox_
02-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Im sorry guys! My brother lol wanted to join you guys but was telling me you were just a bunch a bump'ers so i got mad without reading into what i was writing. Didnt mean anything now that i read it.

Good luck with you group

-Cox
 DS_Vespidbat
02-01-2006, 11:58 PM
no problem,so its just a misunderstanding of someone using ur account.we accept ur apollogy and hope to see u in the battlefeild

☼§☼
 DS_JAG_Freeze
02-02-2006, 1:25 AM
hehe, well, at least we've gotten everyone's attention.

We play all Star Wars games that are still clinging to life. Join the clan thats been in the business for 5 years running!
 Q-Osiris
02-02-2006, 3:19 PM
I want to know why my post (I was replying to AntPile's statement on page 3) was deleted. I'm sure any of the moderators (*cough* POPCORN) can answer that question easily. So, pretty please with sugar on top ?
 popcorn2008
02-02-2006, 4:56 PM
If you want to know the reason as to why there was post deletion, don't hesitate to Private message me. All mods/admins will not take private matters to the public discussion. The only exception is the feedback forum, but that is used for major issues.

Please keep this in mind though, Lucas Forum Staff will only discuss private matters via private message. We also reserve the right to decide when rules were breached and so forth.

So if you want to know, please private message me. Now this thread had best get back on topic or I am going to have to go through and delete all off-topic posts. I have tried to wait and give you guys a chance to just do it yourself but you continually are going off topic. So now Im giving a public warning, so get on topic!
 DS_Ashyr
02-02-2006, 9:12 PM
Okay PopCorn I understand. Alrighty Lets keep on recruiting. got nough new recuits to fill one of our new great EaW squads. Im stilll looking for deicated JKO/Ja players also on top of EaW players.
 Nokill
02-03-2006, 2:26 AM
one last thing hope it isn't realy offtopic and all but if even i get a PM erm... its kinda irritatin
well good luck with your clan and all getting members ill focus on getting the best ones and not all :P ....
Page: 1 of 2