Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mission help, on stealing Veraxo containers

Page: 1 of 1
 Solo
04-27-2001, 2:52 PM
I apologize for not having the mission name handy but here goes nothing. In the mission you have to destroy a bunch of Veraxo fighters, you have three wingmen to help you with the names secforce 1,2, and 3.

I can get to the end of the mission where you are starring at an asteroid with a base. I have two problems though. First, once all Veraxo ships are destroyed my wingmen start targeting and firing on the freighters so I end up destroying my wingmen so I do not lose the mission. The other problem I have is that I have to dock at the base and drop of Aeron to complete the mission. Well, I tried both hangers (targeted them as well using the comma key) and docking with them. I however am not able to get into the base to drop her off and complete the mission.

HELP PLEASE!!!
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
04-27-2001, 9:27 PM
When it says docked or boarded, wait 2 minutes and it will say that Aeron got off and you win the mission. As for your wingmates attacking cargo ships it happened to me too.

------------------
May the Force screw you everything you do except sex or should you get screwed? Stop you're confusing me.
 Primarch
04-28-2001, 11:55 AM
As soon as you reach the asteroid area (and taken out the last Viraxo) order your wingmen to wait for orders, they will stop where they are and not bother anyone.

To dock, just target the base and hit shift-d. You should dock onto the top of the base.
Page: 1 of 1