Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with 'Plant Listening Device'!

Page: 1 of 1
 Wedge_1
04-21-2001, 5:41 PM
I can't beat that stupid 'Plant Listening Device' level! Every time, I destoy yhe mines, then Aeron goes and docks with the ComSat. Then, after I kill the Zero-G stormtroopers, I get a message saying Aeron has entered the hanger, but the mission objective isn't complete, and the Nav bouy isn't activated. What should I do? Is there a way to skip the mission?

------------------
"Now, young Skywalker, you will die"
 JonMac
04-23-2001, 7:27 PM
I didn't get past this mission until I figured out that you need to stay right next to the satellite until Aeron is done. What I did was rotate the Sabra so that the sat was beneath the ship with the fan-blades closest to the ship, so that the sat is between Aeron and the Sabra when she's docked with it. This puts the Sabra between the troopers and Aeron. Then, I target the ZG troopers that are targetting her, and fire a missile at each one as soon as I can get a lock, then once out of missiles use lasers. There is one group of ZG troopers that are targetting the sabra, ignore them until the troopers that are after Aeron are dead. If you target Aeron as soon as she gets into space and save her to the F5 position you can easily check her progress by the timer that counts down showing her progress with planting the bug. It seems to me that if you leave the vicinity of the sat and go more than .5 km away from it without being there when Aeron's done, you won't get the message that she successfully planted the listening device.
Page: 1 of 1