Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Inspecting Cargo Containers with Aeron

Page: 1 of 1
 FoxHunt
04-22-2001, 5:05 AM
Greetings from the first person shooter Community!

I'm new to flight sims, and just can't seem to inspect those cargo containers fast enough in mission 3.

Does anyone have some tips that could help me pass this level? I always seem to arrive to late - raiders beat me to it - and that blasted droid sasses me everytime.

I was also wondering if anyone had certain hotkey preferences (i.e. custom binds) or flight tips that they found to be really effective during gameplay. Would you share them with me?

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

FoxHunt
 K_Kinnison
04-22-2001, 4:17 PM
You don't have to repel the cargo raider, you can also kill him ... which is much easier if you ask me. Make sure you first target and take out the RzR/F's before heading toward the PES. They pose the greatest threat in this mission, but shouldn't give you a hard time.

Keep in mind that there is an error in the mission if you are playing version 1.0. The game states that a mission objective is complete, when you only inspected 97% of the cargo.
 FoxHunt
04-23-2001, 4:21 AM
Thanks for your fast reply and help.

I went ahead and updated. I was also wondering about those cargo containers. I'm flying around them, but am not sure how to inspect them.

Do you just fly right up to them and move along similarly with the rest? Or do you have to stop and look at every single container?

Thanks again,

FoxHunt
 K_Kinnison
04-23-2001, 12:54 PM
To ID any craft, or object, you need to target the object in your CMD, and fly withen .02 km.. the larger the object. the farther you can be for an ID
Page: 1 of 1