Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

More hilt options

Page: 2 of 2
 Mechashadow
01-15-2006, 9:12 PM
I think it should be optional, maybe put in a random hilt generator. Honestly I'd love to have full customization of a saber(hilt and blade)
 Master omega
01-17-2006, 10:49 AM
Im all for the collecting off parts and makeing your own lightsaber hilt and beam. Hell genral greavouis collected them as trophies becuase each were uinique to each jedi. So yeah it would be well cool im not botherd about the modifiy your robes im happy with the robes you get in kotor to much choice and it will be to much like a MMOG.
 JediMaster12
01-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Heck I'm for a customized hilt. All I got in KOTOR was a silver stick that sometimes poked out the back of the PC's hand.
 Darca Lar
02-11-2006, 6:18 PM
yea, that silver stick is just like one of those lead pipes you find with a surprising ability to ignite a laser blade from either one side or both.....=O dude, what if there was like a lightsaber with four sides! tch, forget that last part, just my mind wandering again...hehe
Page: 2 of 2