Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battle 4 Mission 1

Page: 1 of 1
 kenbo
03-27-2001, 1:37 AM
I searched and searched and I can't find a solution I need for this. I can't past this mission, I have never been able to prevemt the cargo ships from being destroyed ( as soon as one is destroyed you lose this mission) I have tried everything, going to the gunner turret, scanning all my cargo ships etc. but I never make it. Anyone got a different angle on this one?
 K_Kinnison
03-27-2001, 1:28 PM
The Supa/ fighters should be oyour only problem on this mission. Just set your turets to atuo-fire, and keep the fighters in the moeny lane.

ONe trick is to destroy all but on of a Fighter in a Fighter group... (i.e. a FG of 4 fighters, take out all but the lead one) This will allow you more time, and less fighters.

normally i get one fighter to about 50% hull, and leave him alone. SO when i target, i know the one with 50% hull is the one I am saving.

Tho someimtes your mates go after him
 kenbo
03-27-2001, 2:08 PM
thanks angain my friend. Actually this time I was able to beat it right after I left this message. I did it pretty much the same but this time I shot everything in site, I waxed the Corvette and even took out the Station before I left. See you down the road.
Page: 1 of 1