Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi and Commandos

Page: 1 of 1
 starmark2k
12-17-2005, 12:32 PM
I've desided to do another RP based on the way i did 'Mercenary Crew'

For those of you who followed the 'Mercenary crew' story you know basically how it will be played. The basic premise is that every one who plays is on the same team and will play either as a Jedi or a republic commando in a team set up to take on the most Hazardous missions against the Sith.

The game will be based in Rougthly two months after the first sith attack, Revan will be female and still in command of the Sith.

Your character can be any species, class although they need ro be neutral or light.

The Team will use a Republic cruiser to travel under the command of the team leader (The ship is the same class as the harbinger from KotOR II.)

Rules

* Standard Rules apply
* No 'Super' Characters
* 1 PC max

Character positions to be filled. These are on a first come first serve. (i'm going to take more of a backseat in this so i'll chose after a few others have picked).(Jedi positions can only be filled by jedi, Commandos must be non force users, Com=Commando).

Jedi Commander (The team leader, Any prestige class)-
Jedi Healer (Needs to be Master or consular)-
Jedi 1 (Any Jedi Class)-
Jedi 2 (Any Jedi Class)-
Stealth- (Can be jedi on commando)
Com_Demolitionist(Any non-force Class)-
Com_Enginneer(Any non-force Class)-
Commando 1(Any non-force Class)-
Commando 2(Any non-force Class)-

Character sheet
Position-
Name-
Species/Droid-
Sex-
Age-
Height-
Alliginment-
Type-
Weapons-
Equipment-
Apperance-
Bio- (as part of the fun of this kind of RP is discovering Character history as we go along just put down the stuff people need to know.)

As i said i'll join after 3 or 4 peeps Join.

The Mission Breif
The Sith have Created a strong hold on the planet of of Utapau, The Sith use this base as an Inteligance Processing plant, The mission is to break into the base and liberate all information concearning the sith fleet activities... You are then requested to neutralise the base however you see fit.

Your current location is at the Republic dry-dock in the core worlds.
 steven
12-17-2005, 1:10 PM
I'll be Com_Demolitionist. I'll edit this post in a bit, adding my character.

Position-Demolitionist
Name-Lily Wolfe
Species/Droid-Human
Sex-Female
Age-29
Alliginment-Light
Type-Soilder
Weapons-Commando Riffle, Commando Blaster, explosives of all sorts.
Equipment-Mine detector, defusing kit, bomb-making kit and electro-bonculars
Apperance-http://www.dreamers.com/hiperesp/Artics/firefly/db_ff_kaylee4.jpg)
Bio- [ERROR-CAN NOT VIEW INFORMATION-INFORMATION HAS BEEN DELETED]
 RobQel-Droma
12-17-2005, 1:12 PM
Sounds cool. All right for me to join?

Character sheet
Position- Jedi 1
Name- Karda Jolen
Species/Droid- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 27
Height- 5'11
Alliginment- Light
Type- Jedi Watchman
Weapons- Single blue lightsaber, modified holdout blaster
Equipment- Jedi Knight Robe, Arkanian shields, Insulated Guantlets, Exchange Utility Belt
Appearance- Dark/Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall
Bio- A Jedi who joined the team sent to the Sith base on Utapau.
 RC-1162
12-17-2005, 1:45 PM
i guess ill be the jedi 2(commander is obviously for you)

Position- Jedi 2
Name- Xalom Masters
Species/Droid- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 29
Height- 6 foot 1 inch
Alliginment- 95% Light
Type- Jedi Weapons Master
Weapons- Dual Bladed Green lightsaber
Equipment- Thermal detonator belt, one vibrosword, fusioncutter
Appearance- normal KotOR light side transition
Bio- read and find out
 starmark2k
12-17-2005, 1:49 PM
i guess ill be the jedi 2(commander is obviously for you)

No it's for whoever wants it, Obviously if no one takes it i'll have to as the RP won't work without one.
 ExtreamJedi12
12-17-2005, 4:15 PM
In that case.........
__________________________________________________ _______________

Position- Jedi Commander
Name- Granthax
Species/Droid- Mandalorian/Human
Sex- Male
Age- 39
Height- ?
Alliginment- Light
Type- Jedi Watchman
Weapons- Lightsaber(green)(built in to armor), Staffsaber(green)(detatchable from armor), Chaingun(like in SWBF2)
Equipment- Bounty Hunter Armor
Apperance- Sort of like Candreous Ordo
Bio- Strong and wise, he rose quickly through the ranks. Became a great leader.
 starmark2k
12-17-2005, 4:37 PM
Position- Jedi Commander
Name- Granthax
Species/Droid- Gen'Dai
Sex- Male
Age- Thousands of years old.
Height- ?
Alliginment- Light
Type- Jedi Watchman
Weapons- Lightsaber(green)(built in to armor), Staffsaber(green)(detatchable from armor), Chaingun(like in SWBF2)
Equipment- Bounty Hunter Armor
Apperance- I'll use the pictures from RC 1162's RP.
Bio- Communicates through the Force, almost invincable species, and good with Force Powers and lightsabers.

your character is in blatent violation of my no super characters rule, so if you want to join you'll have to change the species and bio (at least). The game is no fun if one persons char is 'perfect'.
 ExtreamJedi12
12-17-2005, 4:52 PM
(OK.)
 steven
12-17-2005, 5:00 PM
Jedi Watchman is a jedi master rank and theres litttle chance a 19 year-old would become a jedi master. Thats the begining of Knight-hood(I think)
 ExtreamJedi12
12-17-2005, 5:23 PM
(I'll change his age to.... 39.)
 RC-1162
12-18-2005, 10:03 AM
((so whos gonna start this RP?))
 stingerhs
12-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Position- Stealth
Name- Xerce Biananon
Species/Droid- Human
Sex- Female
Age- 27
Height- 5' 10"
Alliginment- Leaning Lightside
Type- Jedi Sentinel
Weapons- Red Lightsaber
Equipment- Jedi Robe
Apperance- Fair skin; Ebony hair pulled back into a long, thin French braid; green eyes; a scar rides vertically across her left cheek
Bio- A former Sith that was converted to the Jedi, Xerce still occasionally struggles to do the right thing. However, she still managed to get herself assigned to the Commando team by the Council after passing the Trials. The rest of the team has no knowledge about her past except that she is a former Sith and still carries her old saber that she constructed as a Sith Padawan.
 JediKnight707
12-19-2005, 1:33 AM
(Dammit I was hoping to be Jedi 1/2, but oh well.)

Position- Jedi Healer
Name- Ben Poster
Species/Droid- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 47
Height- 5' 10"
Alliginment- 90 lightside
Type- Healer (Master)
Weapons- Single Blue lightsaber
Equipment- Jedi Master Robe
Apperance- Handsome, with piercing blue eyes
Bio- Trained by Kavar and Vandar
 starmark2k
12-19-2005, 7:52 AM
K then Ill be commando- Enginneer.

Position- Commando-Enginneer
Name- Nick Slain
Species/Droid-Human
Sex-Male
Age- 23
Height- 6'
Alliginment-Light
Type- Tech Specilist
Weapons-Commando Riffle, Commando Blaster.
Equipment- Tools, Comms equipment.
Apperance- Dark Hair, Brown eyes
Bio- Young and Cocky are the words that best describe Nick, However he is cocky with good reason. He is beleived to be able to fix anything, Which led to him being chosen to be a commando. Originally form Alderrann

K I'm on my lunch break so i'll start in 5 hours.
 starmark2k
12-19-2005, 12:57 PM
((O.k i'd like us to do a few of days of pre-liminary stuff before we actually reach utapau and start the actual mission.. this will give a couple of straggler the chance to be commando 1+2. So we'll start off in orbit around coruscant ready to hyperspace to utapau.))

Nick was In the hanger working on the dropship, he was trying to make the shuttle run on lower power levels to make it less likely they will be discovered when they land a few klicks from the sith base.
 jokemaster
12-19-2005, 1:42 PM
Position-Commando 1
Name-Xan Reeds
Species/Droid-Human
Sex-Male
Age-25
Height-5'9
Alliginment-neutral
Type-Soldier
Weapons-Commando rifle, twin blasters
Equipment-Comms, bacta, thermal detonators
Apperance-Blonde hair, green eyes
Bio- Young and the cockiest guy in the unit, mostly because of getting the highest marksmanship score during training.
======
Xan entered the hangar and saw Nick. He grinned.

"Jeez, you've been tinkering with this thing the entire trip!"
 starmark2k
12-19-2005, 3:59 PM
"Hey Man Art take time and this my friend is going to be my masterpiece, I've already got it running with fall mobility on only 75 percent of it's normal consumption." Nick plased down one of his tools and picked up another one. "This stuff isn't as easy as shooting a weapon. This takes skill and multiple brain cells to pull off."
 jokemaster
12-19-2005, 4:08 PM
"Brain cells that happen to get killed along the way." Said Xan, laughing.
 starmark2k
12-19-2005, 4:11 PM
Nick laughted then went back to work. "So What do you think about these jedi we've been assigned to?"
 jokemaster
12-19-2005, 8:21 PM
"I dunno. They seem to keep to themselves a bit."
 ExtreamJedi12
12-19-2005, 9:26 PM
Granthax sat in his seat. He looked out a balcony and seen 2 people talking. He decided to join in their conversation. He jumped 30 feet and landed on his feet. "Anything troubling you, gentlemen?" Granthax asked Nick and Xan. He read Xan's mind and found what he said about Jedi keeping to themselves. "It's natural Jedi keep to themselves, Xan." Granthax told Xan.
 JediKnight707
12-19-2005, 11:29 PM
Ben walked towards them. "Hello," he called smiling. Then, he muttered to Granthax, "You shouldn't read their minds like that."
 steven
12-20-2005, 8:52 AM
"Stupid jedi." Muttered Lily saw he stood at the bridge of the jedi as she watched the jedi taking over the ship. They were extremely bossy and demanding.Everything had to perfect. However Lily had her own beef against the jedi. When she was 4 her older sister, Niomi, was taken from her to be trained. It destroyed the family. It turned the playfull Lily Wolfe into the no-nonesence destructive republic commando.
 stingerhs
12-20-2005, 1:28 PM
Xerce sighed to herself and got up from the floor. She was restless and meditating wasn't coming to her very well. Shivering for a moment, Xerce finally noticed that it was cold in her temperary quarters. Grabbing her robes, Xerce dressed herself. Stealing a glance in the mirror, she gingerly felt the scar going down her cheek. Her anger began to surface, and she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't release the anger. It was within her, and something held it there that she didn't quite understand.

Opening her eyes again, she noticed that she was very tightly gripping her lightsaber. Letting go of it, she left her quarters and headed towards the shuttle hangar. When she finally entered the hangar, Xerce walked over towards the shuttle and began running her left hand across the surface.

Finally, she caught sight of a couple of her squadmates. Although she had seen the reports on them, Xerce had never actually met them. Walking up behind the guy working on the shuttle, Xerce started to take a look at his workmanship. Having recieved some engineering training in the past, Xerce could at least understand most of what he was doing. However, she noticed a couple of connections that were bypassing a number of systems. "Umm, excuse me, John, right?? I was curious, but what exactly are you trying to do? I mean, is there a reason you've bypassed the auxiliary powers systems??"
 starmark2k
12-20-2005, 1:34 PM
Jacen looked around and saw the women who asked the question. "The names Nick babe, and as we are only using the shuttle for a quick drop the auxilerry power will only give us away.
 stingerhs
12-20-2005, 1:39 PM
Smiling, she looked at Nick. "Well, Nick, I was just curious. Good work, and good thinking on the power signature. And, the name's Xerce, babe," she stated making sure she said that last bit with sarcasm.
 starmark2k
12-20-2005, 1:50 PM
"Xerce, So you're the sith who 'saw the light' so to speak. We've been told to keep our eyes on you by the jedi." Nick held out his hand. "I think we will get on fine ba... Xerce."
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 1:53 PM
Ben walked around the corner. "Hey Xerce, babe. Long time no see."
 RC-1162
12-20-2005, 2:58 PM
Xalom felt that he he had some talking to do and he heard Ben as he appraoched.
"You've met before? This might be a happy moment."
Turning to Xerce he extended his hand.
"The Names Xalom Masters. Call me Xal, and don't get it confused with Xan."
 RobQel-Droma
12-20-2005, 4:40 PM
Looking around the ship, Karda saw the group of people ahead of him. He decided that it would be best to meet them and figure out who else he would be fighting with. He walked up behind Granthrax. "So, you must be the commander?" He asked. He turned to the rest of them. "My name is Karda- Karda Jolen, I'm another Jedi."
 ExtreamJedi12
12-20-2005, 5:34 PM
Granthax looked at Lily. He sensed anger coming from her. He seen a normal soldier walk by. "You, soldier, who is she?" Granthax said to the soldier. "That is Lily Wolfe, our most destructive coimmando." the soldier told Granthax. "Wolfe, Wolfe. That name rings a bell." Granthax said in his mind. He walked up to Lily, said "Your sister, Niomi, says hi.", and jumped back to his balcony.
 RobQel-Droma
12-20-2005, 5:42 PM
Karda watched Granthrax jump back up to the balcony. Now that guy is kind of creepy, he thought, shaking his head.
 steven
12-20-2005, 6:19 PM
"Funny"Said Lily not even looking at the wookiee "From what I've been told she's been dead a year"
The guy's not going to the right way if he wants to make friends
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 7:23 PM
"Your right Karda, he is a little creepy," said Ben. "No, I didn't read your mind," he added hastily, seeing the look on Karda's face.
 RobQel-Droma
12-20-2005, 8:55 PM
"I'm feeling a bit odd right now, it seems like I'm the only Jedi who isn't mind-reading happy." Karda said, grinning wryly.
 JediKnight707
12-20-2005, 9:17 PM
"Hey!! I just said I didn't read your mind. I have a knack for seeing what people are feeling," said Ben, acting offended.
 RobQel-Droma
12-20-2005, 9:29 PM
"Oh, I'm sure," said Karda. He smiled, "I know you didn't, you wouldn't be able to anyways. So, I don't think I've met anybody else on board."
 jokemaster
12-20-2005, 9:33 PM
Xan glanced at Nick. The tension was palapable.
 stingerhs
12-20-2005, 11:52 PM
Xerce laughed as she crossed her extended arms and shook both Nick and Xal's hands at the same time. "Well, now that we're finally getting to know each other, I have to ask: does anybody know when we're due for the briefing? Everyone seems to be getting a bit restless around here."
 RC-1162
12-21-2005, 2:24 AM
"Don't look at me. I'm the last person people talk to." laughed Xalom.
 starmark2k
12-21-2005, 7:48 AM
"All i was told to do was make the Shuttle as stealthy as possible, And i done one hell of a job on this baby." Nick said Followed by spinning one of the callibration tools in his hand and sticking it in his tool belt.

"This is Admiral Dondana, Can Assult Team Alpha (A.T.A.) ((The name of the commando team)) Please come to the main breifing room." A femminine voice said through the loud speakers.

"I guess we better get going."

((OCC-I'll take the part of the admiral.))
 RC-1162
12-21-2005, 10:32 AM
"You mean tell to me that you've finished?" Xal asked incredulously. "You are good."
he turned and followed Jacen.
 JediKnight707
12-21-2005, 1:55 PM
"Great, help is ego out some more. Because he is so modest," said Ben sarcastically.
 RobQel-Droma
12-21-2005, 4:53 PM
Karda smirked at what Ben had said, and then followed the others to the briefing room.
 jokemaster
12-21-2005, 7:05 PM
Xan grinned at Xerce as they walked.

"Hey, I'm Xan Reeds."
 stingerhs
12-21-2005, 10:45 PM
As they started heading for briefing room, Xerce turned slightly and looked sideways at Xan with a smile curling at the corner of her mouth. "Really? How facinating," she stated while failing to conceal a grin.
 steven
12-22-2005, 5:47 AM
Lily entered the briefing room and sat down,without saying a word. She just wanted to get onto the battlefeild, not stuck in this cruddy ship. There was no action here. No fun. Just the beeping of the computer consels nearby.
 RC-1162
12-22-2005, 12:22 PM
"So what's this about?" Xalom asked Dondana as they reached the briefing room. "Can we finally have some action?"
 starmark2k
12-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Nick walked into the breifing room and took a seat, Dodonna was standing at the front of the room and infront of a large screen. Dodonna looked around the room and saw everyone had taken their seats or was taking one.

"Welcome." Dodonna greeted the team she had assembled. "You all have been chosen either by myself or the Jedi Council because you are the best or the ones who are beleived to be destined to carryout this mission. Recent intel has shown that the sith have set up a base on Utapau, This base is Where fleet intelligance and deployment is controlled. We need all the data stored in its databanks. You're mission is simple. You will take 'The Eclipse' (the republic cruiser we are on) to Utapau, From there you will use the Shuttle major Slain has modified."

The Screen showed the image of the republic cruiser dropping out of hyperspace and a shuttle leaving the bay. The cruiser then re-entered hyperspace. "The shuttle will land 20 klick from the bace, You will need to traverse a jungle before you get to the bace." The screen now shows the image of the shuttle landing, Then a map of the mission area. "Once you have arrived you will need to attempt a stealth entry, If you are detected in these early stages the sith will undoubterly erase the databanks. You must locate the exact location of the databanks and then create a direct link to it in order to allow Major Slain to download all the information. Then we would appreciate it if you could Neutralise the bace in the way you best see fit. Although we would consider it a curtosey for you to bring back the shuttle, You may need to find an alternate escape... Any questions."
 RC-1162
12-22-2005, 2:33 PM
"Yeah, I have one." Xalom said. "How do we find out the location of the databanks? The Sith will undoubtedly use some code or the other in their terminals. I can try slicing it but it won't work if I don't know what I'm reading and typing."
Page: 1 of 1