Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nar shadaa - Game stopping glitch...

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark_lord_Cheez
12-17-2005, 10:18 AM
I'm not sure where to begin, so I suppose I'll just describe the problem:

I just completed Visquis' hideout, but for some reason when the cutscene starts showing Kreia coming and healing hanhaar (I fought Hanhaar in the arena as Mira), rather than showing her walk into the arena, it shows an ubese warrior, and he fights and kills kreia. After the cutscene however, my pc is spawned at the entrance to visquis' hideout, and when I walk into the arena, visquis is laying on the ground dead, along with all of his ubese warriors, and kreia is nowhere in sight... I can't think of anyway to get out, nor can I figure out why this glitch is occurring.

I've played through the game several times, and never got this glitch before. So I have no idea what could've caused it. I first came across this last night, and figured it was because I was lazy and didn't kill all the ubese warriors that are positioned near the arena. However, I just uploaded my save game at the beginning of the hideout, and made sure to kill ALL the ubese warriors before heading to the arena, and this glitch still comes up.

But what really throws me off is that the only differences between this game and all my others which this scene worked with, is that my character is a neutral sith maurader, and that I sold T3 on Nar Shadaa. I made sure that all the other choices I made in the game were choices I've made before. It doesn't seem to me like these differences would be the cause of this, but I really don't know what else the problem could be at the moment.

Has anyone ever had this glitch before? Has anyone figured out what I need to do in order to prevent it? Any advice?
 The Source
01-13-2006, 12:59 PM
I'm not sure where to begin, so I suppose I'll just describe the problem:

I just completed Visquis' hideout, but for some reason when the cutscene starts showing Kreia coming and healing hanhaar (I fought Hanhaar in the arena as Mira), rather than showing her walk into the arena, it shows an ubese warrior, and he fights and kills kreia. After the cutscene however, my pc is spawned at the entrance to visquis' hideout, and when I walk into the arena, visquis is laying on the ground dead, along with all of his ubese warriors, and kreia is nowhere in sight... I can't think of anyway to get out, nor can I figure out why this glitch is occurring.

I've played through the game several times, and never got this glitch before. So I have no idea what could've caused it. I first came across this last night, and figured it was because I was lazy and didn't kill all the ubese warriors that are positioned near the arena. However, I just uploaded my save game at the beginning of the hideout, and made sure to kill ALL the ubese warriors before heading to the arena, and this glitch still comes up.

But what really throws me off is that the only differences between this game and all my others which this scene worked with, is that my character is a neutral sith maurader, and that I sold T3 on Nar Shadaa. I made sure that all the other choices I made in the game were choices I've made before. It doesn't seem to me like these differences would be the cause of this, but I really don't know what else the problem could be at the moment.

Has anyone ever had this glitch before? Has anyone figured out what I need to do in order to prevent it? Any advice?
This is called KotOR II the special edittion... Hehehe... Just lightening up the mood... Okay down to buisness... This is a miss loading of the cutscenes. The only way to get around this, because it is an XBox, is to boot up a previous saved game. It should pop things back into place.
 Darth333
01-13-2006, 1:41 PM
I have no idea of what exactly causes this particular glitch and I can't check it now. I played both versions (xbox and pc) and I noticed that the xbox version had several more problems with triggers, especially when you enter a module, save and die. When you reload, globals get all messed up and cutscenes too. Try to reload a savegame from before entering this module. Save before just entering a new module instead of after.
Page: 1 of 1