Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

d00ddddd

Page: 1 of 1
 [CM]Shadow
12-17-2005, 2:58 AM
"If you wish to know, why ask people who don't know? Try asking people who do know...IE....contacting your local Moderator.

As for re-registering, bad move.

Thread Closed."

--some d00d

d00d i got no idea who da mods R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMFAO HOW 2 ask =SSSSS

d00d i want'd 2 no so i asked publicly dont got no private friends here u no??im new ROFL u try 2 b smrt on da interweb BIG ROFLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 90SK
12-17-2005, 11:54 PM
Here's a hint:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/CaptainSkye/Temp/mod.gif)

Cut the bull****. You're only hurting yourself.
 melord
12-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Yeop one of Flashram's friends...they are a delightful bunch.

Two boys are half a man, three are none at all.
 [CM]Shadow
12-18-2005, 12:18 AM
he's german? he's a sharpshooter, eh?

anyway, stop whining. he may not be the one who banned me.

i want to know WHO and WHY so i asked publicly. http://forums.teamdsbr.net/images/smiles/nervous.gif)

JO HOTROD WAS GEHT AB???
 [CM]Shadow
12-18-2005, 12:18 AM
oh and melord, don't be spiteful, at least he got friends LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 melord
12-18-2005, 12:19 AM
LoL are you enjoying those popups your proxy are supplying?

No one finds this amusing except for you and your giggling friends. No one gives a sh|t about you.
 90SK
12-18-2005, 12:22 AM
Who: Doesn't matter. Probably a moderator who reported you to an admin.

Why: Because 6 out of your 8 12 out of 15 posts are flaming or spamming, and the other three are cutting it close. Now, presuming that this is what your other account looked like...yeah. Let me remind you that creating another account after you were banned is a IP banning offence.
 [CM]Shadow
12-18-2005, 12:29 AM
LoL are you enjoying those popups your proxy are supplying?

No one finds this amusing except for you and your giggling friends. No one gives a sh|t about you.

at least 2 3 people here you respect luv me xDDDDDDDDDDDD
 [CM]Shadow
12-18-2005, 12:36 AM
Who: Doesn't matter. Probably a moderator who reported you to an admin.

Why: Because 6 out of your 8 posts are flaming or spamming, and the other two are cutting it close. Now, presuming that this is what your other account looked like...yeah. Let me remind you that creating another account after you were banned is a IP banning offence.

my first post is a smily i woz xpressin LUV!!!

my second post was an inquiry =S

my third post was an inquiry =S

my fourth post was a joke, and no cursing or anything, just joking aorud d00d =S

my fifth post was an explanation of my first post, as it was not understood =S

my sixth post was a joke based on getting it in high with the admins http://forums.teamdsbr.net/images/smiles/mjz-hfive.gif)

my seventh post was an inquiry/joke =S

my eighth post was an inquiry/realization of germanicness =S

my ninth post was nothing bad, melord started the fight OMFD =S

my tenth post was posting a fact that laggers=skilled =S

my eleventh post was an inquiry =S

my twelfth post was a joke to a friend =SSSS

my thirteenth post was a joke/cry for help http://forums.teamdsbr.net/images/smiles/mjz-hfive.gif)

my fourteenth post was a joke, since he thinks he's cool, telling the star wars fans that he's gonna get drunk!!

my fifteenth post was a fact xD
 melord
12-18-2005, 12:37 AM
Yeop..everyone else really doesn't care about you or your insignificant ban.
 [CM]Shadow
12-18-2005, 12:38 AM
too bad you don't even know who i am..flashram's gay boyfriend?? rofl
 90SK
12-18-2005, 12:40 AM
How novel. I guess I overlooked all of that.

If you insist on being a know-nothing dumbass, I'm not going to waste any more time here.
 [CM]Shadow
12-18-2005, 12:41 AM
let me reiterate, d00d =S:

You state your own lax perspective on what is said and done online, and then subsequently proceed to divulge into the specifics of my personal life (which are unknown to you, thus making them unfounded comments) in a juvenile manner, very reminiscent of those classic insults preached amongst puberty stricken cohorts aged ten to twelve years, making it appear that you care enough about what I say to have to project, for your own security, a mental image of me that is inferior to the socially accepted average person. Indeed, I must add, it has been quite a long time since my ears were rocked by such a decisively clever quip as, "i bet u r flashrams BOYfriend LOL!!".

You'll find a common trend in my posts when I throw around insults: they're all substantiated by a common medium (a video game, in this case) that we can relate to.

To put it another way, melord, I don't make ludicrous claims that are backed by no evidence or observation. I make claims in jest and good humour, and I am always founded in saying them. For instance, I have no right to tell you you're a zit faced, sheisse for brains wanker that couldn't potato his way out of a vagina storm, but I am fully qualified to say you're a thraaap piece of scheisse newbie when it comes to Jedi Outcast.
 melord
12-18-2005, 12:57 AM
I didn't even read that, too long.... I think your the whiny bitch though.

It's funny that you care so much about your old dirty sock.
 [CM]Shadow
12-18-2005, 1:04 AM
i didn't have one, nice try though
 Jan Gaarni
12-18-2005, 7:51 AM
The thread was locked, you were told to contact a Mod, S-Mod, or Admin via PM, you failed to do any of these things and in addition you go and make a senseless post about it.

:lock:
Page: 1 of 1