Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question about The Sith Lords

Page: 1 of 1
 RobertoCFG
12-14-2005, 11:13 AM
I have a Dell Inspiron 600m, with 64MB on Video Card (ATI RADEON 9000), 1.4 GHz, 512 RAM. Do you think it will run? I've read that this game doesn't run well on laptops, but I've also read that it runs normal. So, do you think my lap will run it? My desktop doesn't even meet the minimum requirements
 jmac7142
12-14-2005, 6:51 PM
It's possible, but you'd better make sure that you have the latest drivers for your system (the ones from Dell). You also would have a better chance at running it if you set all the settings to their minimum.
 The Source
01-09-2006, 10:25 PM
I have a Dell Inspiron 600m, with 64MB on Video Card (ATI RADEON 9000), 1.4 GHz, 512 RAM. Do you think it will run? I've read that this game doesn't run well on laptops, but I've also read that it runs normal. So, do you think my lap will run it? My desktop doesn't even meet the minimum requirements
It is possible, but you will be using all you resources on your graphics card. The game may seem to lag slightly, but I think KotOR was made to run on a 64MB. Without extra, the game could expereince some lag issues, and some limited graphic problems.
Page: 1 of 1