Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So I got my Vernon swag today

Page: 1 of 1
 KingCheez
12-13-2005, 10:44 PM
I'm talking bag of swag.

I got the mug, hoodie, and golf tee. I don't know why my dad wanted a golf shirt, or mom wanted a mug, but jeez, this hoodie is krunk.

What hoodie? Oh yeah. The Vernon hoodie.

www.cafepress.com/kingcheezshop) ; that's where you'll find it. The shop is non-profit, but I tell you what. You buy from www.cafepress.com/findbrainplz) and you help me get out of brokeness and buy Nicole a gift saying I'm sorry.

I'll get pics of the hoodie soon.
 DarthAve
12-14-2005, 2:00 PM
Wow, I hope you enjoy that stuff.
 Thrik
12-14-2005, 3:44 PM
Heh, nice stuff. However be warned that depending on Majesco's mood, they could go after you with a cease and desist letter for using the character in a commercial context, even if you're not making any money from it. It wouldn't be anything personal, but publishers have a habit of enforcing a no-exception outlaw on that type of thing for the sake of protecting their property.

DarthAve, I've rehosted your signature as a JPEG because you were originally using a BMP with quite a large file-size (0.4mb) that was slowing things up for people with lesser connections. You don't have to do anything else this time around, but in future can you please try to save as either GIF or JPEG from whatever image program you use, rather than Bitmap? Thanks! :)

It'd be nice if other people would keep to reasonable limits too so that I don't end up having to put up a hard limit.
 DarthAve
12-14-2005, 7:24 PM
I'll get rid of Mr. Walken. I sad now, but he shall forever live on my xanga.
Page: 1 of 1