Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

death star 2 part 3

Page: 1 of 1
 adoy
12-17-2000, 6:15 PM
hey, i am having trouble blowing up the reactor. i shoot and shoot at the thing and it doesnt play up. the lowest damage on the hull i got was 12%. i just dont understand how to blow it up, someone please help me, thanks.
 Fondas
12-18-2000, 5:32 AM
Wedge should have taken out the power regulator as you enter the reactor room. I he hadn't , the you should do it yourself. Then target the core and shoot.

What bothers me is that the reactor reads 12% already ! When it does that it takes a few momments and then it collapses on it's own.

Have you installed any patches ? Do you have "invulnerability" turned on ?

------------------
"No matter how pretty the bait,
a hook is still a hook !"
TZG+7
 Admiral
12-18-2000, 6:42 PM
Invulnerablity won't prevent the reactor form exploding.

------------------
"Dulce bellum inexpertis."
(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb
 K_Kinnison
12-18-2000, 6:50 PM
here is a good walkthrough

Moonstar's guide to the death star run (http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/Forum4/HTML/000834.html)
 Fondas
12-19-2000, 4:23 AM
Originally posted by Admiral:
Invulnerablity won't prevent the reactor form exploding.

You're probably right, but you never know where a bug lurks, especially when you do things beyond the mainstream...

------------------
"No matter how pretty the bait,
a hook is still a hook !"
TZG+7
 CAS8002
12-19-2000, 10:34 PM
You need to target the generator (located at the center of the core) and launch two pairs of concussion missiles at it. Then turn around and get the heck out of there. Put everything into your engines, except your shields, which can be kept on maintinance. Don't forget to power up your lasers when you reach the end of the primary escape route.
Page: 1 of 1