Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Cause 2, part 5 online!

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
12-11-2005, 2:06 AM
That blooper from last week? It goes with this week :S

Lost Cause II - There's Still No Hope part 5 is online! Download it and enjoy!

The incredibally cheesy piece of music is called 'Reunited' by Peaches and Cream. They don't come any cheesier!

Listen carefully before that music starts, actually. You can kinda hear Vapour muttering in his sleep 'Must kill all rebels...'

Hope you like it!
 assclown Xtreme
12-19-2005, 4:22 PM
You know we like it...

By the way my office is now hooked on Lost Cause. Oh, Yes.

:smash:

The Other Matt
 MJ
12-20-2005, 5:08 PM
Of course I know you all like it. More than a hundred people have downloaded part 5, so yeah, I gather that SOME of them have to like it.

Heya, Assclown. I have to get your christmas present to you at some stage. :)

That would make for a scary workplace environment. Accountants hooked on Lost Cause... to quote Charlie Brown, 'good grief' :P
 assclown Xtreme
12-20-2005, 9:36 PM
Yes, good grief. They want more.

It can wait till after Christmas or whenever. I still have to pick yours off laybuy. :)

:smash:
The Other Matt

PS I would say 'Burwood tonight?' but that would require money and no football.

PPS Burwood tomorrow? :stick:
 MJ
12-20-2005, 11:26 PM
Hmmm... I'd normally say yes, but I have to get these scripts finished before I go away for christmas. We're recording on the 27th, and I'm barely halfway through Lost Cause III

Oh yeah.

Ummm, good news, guys. Lost Cause III and Beneath Monkey Island are both being recorded on December 27th. Providing that I write them. :)

Possibly Casi Muerte (a sequel to Tierra de los Muertos) as well.

Good news, eh?
 assclown Xtreme
12-21-2005, 1:08 AM
:spin:

Nice.
Page: 1 of 1