Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Cause 2, part 4 online!

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
12-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Here we go, guys. Lost Cause 2, part 4.

- Where we finally get to meet Master Yadda
- Where there's a rather drawn out crash landing, including the sound of a car hitting a hot dog wagon
- Where you get to hear another blooper (http://nightlight.grimfandango.net/radio/lostcause2/blooper03.mp3)

Hope you guys like it. A visit from Sally and computer problems delayed it. I'm hoping part 5 at least will be up before December is over.
 Sallim
12-05-2005, 1:34 PM
LOL nice blooper ! I want more... MORE!!!
 MJ
12-05-2005, 6:09 PM
Unfortunately there's a distinct lack of bloopers! I've got a couple more, but there isn't one until about part seven, I think!

We're all just a bit too professional, you see. :)
 Huz
12-07-2005, 4:36 AM
Another fine episode! Glad we finally got to Gadobah (or whatever it's called). Mouldy Bun is great. :)

I welcome the appearance of Davros. It's a good change to have an episode not dominated by Number Two. He's a good character but sometimes there can be too much of him!

Have you thought of implementing these as podcasts, 8? I'm not sure how it's done, but I'd be happy to find out and lend a hand with the technical side. It can't be too difficult and might open the door to some more listeners... :)
 MJ
12-10-2005, 8:51 PM
Podcasts? Thought about it, wouldn't know where to start though. It's probably a bit too much above my abilities on the technical side, and I have my hands full enough as it is trying to get these episodes online in a timely fashion. :(
Page: 1 of 1