Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The cantina glitch (exploit!)

Page: 1 of 1
 Fate's Decision
11-28-2005, 6:16 PM
It's been a few weeks after the cantina wall glitch was discovered. You can enter the inside of the cantina's walls by jumping over the right bench in the booth left of the health and ammo droids (the bench that is slanted \). Once you are stuck in the corner, duck and stand up until you go right through the wall. From in there, you can fire upon enemies, but nothing can hurt you back, not even lightning. It was awsome at first, only a few of us knew it. But more and more people learned it and now it's just chaos. All you can do is pray that it's your teammate who's in there. It's a good cheat, unless you are the one being cheated.

Anyway, I, and I'm sure several other people would be grateful if lucasarts made a patch like they did in galaxies so many times.
 existy
01-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Not PC only. Fix the title.
 THX1138_Scorpio
01-28-2006, 2:16 PM
Ya, or you could just learn how to play decently and not have to use exploits.
 BinaryZero
03-23-2006, 3:23 PM
Yes, in a perfect world people wouldn't use exploits.

But some people are jerks and will do whatever they can to just piss people off... so this still needs to be patched along with the other wall glitches.

That, and the annoying glitch where you pick a team in MP and it shows the class names for one team while showing the models for the other.
 grrrrrrrrrr7
08-07-2006, 5:21 PM
Now you can download a mod called Mos Eseily (or whatever it's spelled) Dawn. It's on filefront, download it there. It kills people who try to enter and glithes.
 Davinq
08-21-2006, 1:00 PM
It does? I just thought the glitches were removed. And what does Dawn do about the Chewie glitch?
 RogueJedi86
09-05-2006, 7:04 PM
It does? I just thought the glitches were removed. And what does Dawn do about the Chewie glitch?

No sailbarge in the starport. The Falcon's there instead. The barge is out by the Sarlacc.
 -(db)-Leader
10-01-2006, 7:50 AM
I've known this for ages...
Nah. That's what the boot option is for. Though using DarkBlood's power I can just kill people in glitches if I'm host instead of booting.
 RogueJedi86
10-01-2006, 7:52 AM
I've known this for ages...
Nah. That's what the boot option is for. Though using DarkBlood's power I can just kill people in glitches if I'm host instead of booting.

Of course, what's the most effective way of killing teammates inside the cantina glitch? Rockets and stuff just reflect off the wall.
 -(db)-Leader
10-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Using the power of DarkBlood.
Known by me and Co-Leaders (when there are any)
 darthy duck
08-08-2007, 1:54 PM
does this work on the ps2 version aswell?
Page: 1 of 1