Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clone Wars animated series. . .

Page: 1 of 1
 SirLancelot
11-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Wanted to know what people thought of this series. I'm going to be picking up both volumes. I think it did a great job of filling in the gap betweeen Episode II and Episode III.
 The Doctor
11-26-2005, 12:14 PM
Shouldn't this technically be in the EU section?
Anyway, I never saw the cartoon series, so I don't have an opinion.
 SirLancelot
11-26-2005, 12:22 PM
If it should be, then by all means mods, relocate it.
 Commander Dorn9
11-26-2005, 2:21 PM
Is cartoon version of starwars really that great!!!
Starwars rocks and Durge the bounty hunter is kind of weird. Is there general grievous in the clone wars series. I've never seen clone wars series on dvd or vhs. :vsd: :twogun:
 Darth_Terros
11-26-2005, 2:22 PM
Is cartoon version of starwars really that great!!!
Starwars rocks and Durge the bounty hunter is kind of weird. Is there general grievous in the clone wars series. I've never seen clone wars series on dvd or vhs. :vsd: :twogun:

Yep grevious is in the series right at the end of series 1 then pretty much all of series 2
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-26-2005, 2:25 PM
I found the series okay......I never really watched much of it.
 Astrotoy7
11-27-2005, 8:14 AM
The series sure is defintely entertaining, but for continuity sticklers, there are definitely some questionable occurences....

Grievous is indeed badass in the series, in the film GL deilberately made him "a cowardly moustache twirling type villain" so as to keep the focus on anakin...

The battle of corsucant/abduction of palpatine is depicted quite deiffrently to that seen the the prequel novel, "Labyrinthe of Evil"(which is referred to in ROTS)...

but nit picking aside, its a good watch ! Looking forward to the CG series :)

mtfbwya
 PoiuyWired
12-01-2005, 1:27 PM
How many episodes in Season II??
 Prime
12-02-2005, 10:31 AM
5 episodes.
 Darth_Death
01-07-2006, 6:18 PM
i like it alot but i kinda wish that they had a real ppl series instead of cartoon
 eastcoast2895
01-07-2006, 11:22 PM
i love it as one of the things to watch on a rainy day. a great collection of cartoons that when bored (or whenever) i can choose an episode and watch it and have fun. can't wait for the computer generated series.
Page: 1 of 1