Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Saving Aeron at Vergasso

Page: 1 of 1
 beerstud1
04-11-2000, 8:34 PM
Maybe I'm just and idiot, or maybe my copy of Alliance has some sort of glitch, but every time I attempt the mission where you have to save Aeron from the Vergasso asteriods, I dock with the base but even after Aeron is on board, the objective never appears completed. Eventually, the star destroyers lay waste to the base and the mission is unwinnable. Am I doing something wrong? Please help, before I turn my copy of Alliance into beer coasters
 Kyp Durron
04-11-2000, 8:56 PM
Once you dock, make sure you do not un-dock manually. Just go to the turrets and defend yourself until the computer tells you 'Docking operation complete' and un-docks you automatically (is un-dock even a word? http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif) ). I think that's a general unspoken rule in the game.

'Hope that's right. I haven't fired up XWA for a while.

------------------
The other line moves faster.

If you change lines, the one you just left will start to move faster than the one you are now in.

Switching back screws up both lines and makes everybody angry.

Kyp Durron
 Young Yoda
04-11-2000, 9:00 PM
beerstud1,

Kyp Durron may be right. but I think there is bug, but my game not, My game is 1.00 verison.

So what your verison of game, beerstud1?
 beerstud1
04-12-2000, 12:15 AM
I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and re-installed the 2.02 patch. It worked after that. Thanks for the help anyways
Page: 1 of 1