Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Will somebody be nice? Please?

Page: 1 of 1
 Boran
11-25-2005, 11:35 AM
I joined a server today, and it was AWESOME! It was all the Lightside Jedis verses Dark Side jedis, I had a BLAST playing it.

Ive been reading and I know it involves hex editing? Well would somebody really nice make me where for Naboo, Galactic War, you can choose between all the lightside jedis verses darkside? I would really appreciate it, and love you forever :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, if you make it, could you e-mail it to me? My email is: eragon9992004(at)yahoo(dot)com
 SBF_Dann_Boeing
11-25-2005, 3:35 PM
i suppose u could but the Mos Eisley Battle that i think u were on was just Mos Eisley Assault which is not a mod, everybody can use that. its one of the modes u can choose from now on some of the maps.
 killerDOTcom
12-13-2005, 7:20 PM
ya dann is right yo
what you want tho is the map maker so you can easily create your own maps with all light side vs dark side heros/jedi battling
i want my map maker!!! WAAAAAAA!!
Page: 1 of 1