Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lucasarts new eaw site

Page: 1 of 1
 BattleDamage
11-25-2005, 10:51 AM
I don't know how many other people took the time to look at the list of planets or ships in the "coming soon" part, but I did. I was very impressed with the list of planets, but rather disapointed by the number of ships they have. I'm not saying that they won't add more later, but it would be better if they had added the strike cruiser or ISD mkII.

Opinions???
 Jan Gaarni
11-25-2005, 11:02 AM
The Strike Cruiser should be in (replacing the Broadside if you ask me :D ), but the ISD mkII isn't that important to have, since the Tech Tree only goes up to ANH (plus a few other units/ships immediatly after)
 Garbageben
11-25-2005, 11:51 AM
Maybe they could also add the dreadnaught to the Imperials and Bulk Cruiser to the Alliance as well? That'd be one more ship per side. If you throw in the fleet carrier ships (the Flurry for example) for the Alliance, then there'd be a carrier ship for the Rebs. as well (Ven. for Imps). Also since Nebulon B frigates were also used by the imperials then they should get them added to their side as well.
 Dagobahn Eagle
11-26-2005, 3:14 PM
X-Wing Alliance has a lot of great ships. Petroglyph should "borrow" some of them for Empire at War (one of my absolute favourites is the Supa Fighter).
http://www.xwaupgrade.com/screenshots/supa/supa_base3.jpg)

And yes, the Quasar class carrier (which the Flurry was one of) was one awesome-looking ship as well.
 Jmaster3265
11-26-2005, 4:32 PM
I don't know how many other people took the time to look at the list of planets or ships in the "coming soon" part, but I did. I was very impressed with the list of planets, but rather disapointed by the number of ships they have. I'm not saying that they won't add more later, but it would be better if they had added the strike cruiser or ISD mkII.

Opinions???

Don't forget they highly did this because they wanted to make more money so they stopped at episode 4? Why you ask? Why else to make more money just wait for the expansions and you'll see more of what you want.
 Admiral Sith
11-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Dont pay money for expansions, download Legacy of War :tongue:
Page: 1 of 1