Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Break it to me gently: Space Endor

Page: 1 of 1
 Boogeyman
11-23-2005, 7:47 PM
Hey Everyone,

Well... I finished all of the Galactic Conquest modes (Birth of the Rebellion, etc) as well as the 501st campaigns... and I was surprised to see that Space Endor wasn't unlocked for use in IA. I've read threads that indicate Pandemic/LA left it out of the game... but why would they do that considering that there is a Space Endor image used as a load screen between maps in Galactic Conquest?

Does anyone have any insight/knowledge of Space Endor being in the game? Or was that loading screen designed to break my heart? Should I crack out the tissue for a long night of boo-hooing?

sniff-sniff,

Boogeyman
 Angarah
11-23-2005, 7:54 PM
Play Galactic Conquest and attack Endor when theres a fleet stationed there
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-23-2005, 7:55 PM
2001...wow....anyway, you can only play Space Endor in Galactic Conquest by meeting up with another capital ship over Endor.
 Boogeyman
11-23-2005, 7:59 PM
I wondered if that may be the way to do it.Thanks Angarah and Commander Obi-Wan!

Looks like it's going to be a late night :)
 Darth Alec
11-24-2005, 11:09 AM
Yes but those battles are not different then any others. Not even Space Coruscant.
 ParanoidAndroid
11-24-2005, 11:42 AM
Yeah theres space endor, but if your looking to replay the battle from the movie you will be dissapointed, it's basicly 2 capital ships fighting each other, like every other space battle.
Page: 1 of 1