Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Blue sphere?

Page: 1 of 1
 Murf
11-23-2005, 12:34 PM
I was playing on the rebels on SWBFII and I was behind 4 or 5 of them and they all had clear blue glowing spheres around them.
What is that?
 Redtech
11-23-2005, 12:52 PM
You might notice a lot of those around, of many kinds.

-Blue Sphere: (Generic) Self-healing, thanks to a Bothan spy. Not the same as the bacta tanks bonus as it's faster and a different animation.
-Blue Sphere (Near Princess Leia) Invicnibility!
-Red Lightning: power increase, given by pick-up, war hero award, or rage boost from Chewbacca, General Grievous and Imp officer
-Green forcefield: Damage reduction, given by pick up, guardian award, or through clone commander boost.

Anyone know what the Magnaguard's poison attack looks like?
 Murf
11-23-2005, 2:51 PM
Thanks
 ParanoidAndroid
11-23-2005, 3:08 PM
I think the poisen affect looks a bit like a green versions of the the Bothan spies.
 Redtech
11-24-2005, 9:25 AM
OK. It's just I've never had a chance to use it properly, as I doubt magnaguards really "should" be that close to a target!
 ParanoidAndroid
11-24-2005, 9:30 AM
Yeah, I don't think it's very useful, maybe as a spitful way to get back at enemies if your surrounded and know your gonna die. Ive never successufly killed anybody with it before.
Page: 1 of 1