Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Revaltion on True Sith

Page: 1 of 1
 Axe Windu
11-22-2005, 4:11 AM
Ok I was hoping that the True Sith would be remnants of the great Sith Species however I now believe it to be different. This is upsetting but whatcha gonna do, as the Germans say scheiza pazzerin. Kreia in the begining of TSL speaks of the first great split, way before the Jedi Cival War, and how those were the first to found the Sith "religion" and take the name from the species. However they fled to beyond the Outer Rim and havnt been seen since. That was most likly forshadowing as to what will come... they will probably be the same people or descendants of these guys.
 JediMaster12
11-22-2005, 4:00 PM
Yeah and in the end she says that the Republic is falling as it has for some time. The KOTOR series is connected to the films. The growing darkness that she was talking about comes to life by the end of Epsiode III Revenge of the Sith. Think about the title too.
Think about it all civilizations have their rise and fall. The Republic obviously falls, it had been falling since the Mandalorian Wars maybe even since the war with Exar Kun. When KOTOR 1 begins the Republic is already 15,000 years old and they are in the middle of a war. It was the beginning of the end. :sithm:
 Eagle Racer
11-22-2005, 7:31 PM
I know the Sith race got wiped out, but I can't remember if that was before or after the orginal Jedi who fell to the darkside. I thought somewhere it said that they fled to the homeworld of the Sith and blended into the population over time. Either way, they are said to have been wiped out, but it would be cool if there was a reminant of them still around.
 Hallucination
11-22-2005, 7:58 PM
I almost want to take this serious, but 'revaltions' aren't usually reliable. How are you going to know what a true sith is? Maybe they all killed themselves off? Maybe they aren't going to even be in the next game. We don't know, but I don't like your idea and I just don't want to see it in the game, if there even is one.
 Eagle Racer
11-22-2005, 9:45 PM
The "True Sith" is whatever Lucas Arts tells us it is. This is their storey to tell, and ours to enjoy or not... ;)
 Emperor Devon
11-22-2005, 10:36 PM
I'm not sure any of you undertsand. When the Jedi had a schism, the evil Jedi were exiled beyond the Outer rim. They met with the Sith species, bred with them, and over time, the two peoples became one and are known as the old Sith Empire.

Those guys are the True Sith. Kreia says the True Sith are in the Unknown Regions. The old Sith Empire controlled many worlds beyond the Outer Rim. In TotJ, the Sith's fleet is destroyed, but they say nothing about the Republic attacking all their worlds.
 Hallucination
11-22-2005, 11:14 PM
^I understood, I just don't like the idea. In general I don't like 'revaltions'
 JediMaster12
11-23-2005, 2:01 PM
I'm not sure any of you undertsand. When the Jedi had a schism, the evil Jedi were exiled beyond the Outer rim. They met with the Sith species, bred with them, and over time, the two peoples became one and are known as the old Sith Empire.

True. Even the little things you get on the loading screen of KOTOR 1 say something like that. I even told my family this and they looked at me as if I had lobsters crawling out of my ears.

*sigh*

I guess the true evil is in the Unknown Regions and in KOTOR 3 that is where we must go.
Page: 1 of 1