Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Psychonauts 2 Conspiracy (spoiler)

Page: 1 of 1
 KingCheez
11-19-2005, 11:36 AM
Alright. There has got to be something a lot deeper. Clues of Psychonauts 2.

Now the ending - of course, that brings it wide open, like your rectum after you eat a piece of toilet paper that was 2/3 soaked in water. Ewwww.

What's next? D'Artagan. (I've been spelling his name wrong the WHOLE TIME.)

Let's think. At the end, he's hiding in the port-a-potty, correct? Which means he was at camp the entire time. Kids are sitting on Mental Baggage - could Razputin still be in his/the coach's multifaceted psychic mess of a mind?

Now the brain. Upside down, the Psychonauts sign seems to read: STUANOHCYSP.

Psychonauts backwards.

Stuan Oh Cysp.

Stuan o Cysp.

Sounds like a name, or a place, doesn't it?

The iguanas: they're everwhere, and they skitter around, but they do nothing else, correct? Why? What is the purpose of a well-scripted AI that does no interaction but hide under rocks?

Next, Boyd's Mind. You never really fix it, do you? He expels the insanity of the Milkman himself when Fred causes him to toss the bottle.

Now then. The Butcher.

He repeats some of the phrases Oly said when he tried to grab his little Mr. Bun. Think about this.

You're the bunny now.

You're the little man now.

Does this mean something sinister?

Or am I crazy? If so, I'm going to start drawing conspiracy webs. Those are really fun.
 alliespixie
11-19-2005, 11:44 AM
i don't know to beleive or not.
 KingCheez
11-19-2005, 12:03 PM
Could it be they're making a shooter game?:

"Pluses:

1) Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games, particularly multiplayer online games.

2) Ability to “firefight”. "

Anyone who's played a shooting game knows what he's talking about.
 alliespixie
11-19-2005, 12:06 PM
true but that would be bad for psychonauts, it's based on well, psychic powers and romantic couples not just shotting.
 KingCheez
11-19-2005, 12:17 PM
It may not be related to Psychonauts - which is why Tim Schafer's train exploded.
 alliespixie
11-19-2005, 12:22 PM
that would be a good thing.
 KingCheez
11-19-2005, 12:24 PM
This is obviously because god, or whoever caused this horrible train near-death in a flaming wreck is a Psychonauts fan.
 alliespixie
11-19-2005, 12:33 PM
then this is a good thing.
 90SK
11-19-2005, 5:14 PM
Hey, I'm good with whatever. Psychonauts FPS would be interesting, but as long as it's compelling I don't see the problem.
 alliespixie
11-19-2005, 5:39 PM
i would hate the fact that they would ruin the story.
 DarthAve
11-19-2005, 7:15 PM
Oh, of it's Psychonauts 2. I will crap myself and throw a big jamboree!!
 alliespixie
11-19-2005, 7:57 PM
i want to come to your jamboree.
 DarthAve
11-19-2005, 9:36 PM
It'll be big, It'll have a DJ and dogs in tutus, and circus people!
 alliespixie
11-20-2005, 12:30 AM
i'll come
Page: 1 of 1