Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Windows 2000

Page: 1 of 1
 helicon
08-09-2001, 6:57 PM
I was wondering if X-Wing Trilogy is compatible with win 2000? I don't want to buy the game and find out i can't play it http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/frown.gif)

------------------
inhale
exhale
pass out
wake up
repeat
 Commander Kupalo
08-14-2001, 11:31 PM
I've got Windows ME and the X-Wing Trilogy works, but you've got Windows 2000, so I can't help you there man.
Sorry
 helicon
09-05-2001, 3:53 PM
woohoo! got it working. alliance has no qualms with windows 2000. 3d hardware works great, the only problem is when i have all in-game message sounds turned on it runs really slow so i just have those turned off. x-wing also works great. tie fighter has a memory crash that i managed to fix by downloading the windows 2000 compatibility kit and applying qfixapp with the memory8000 fix. however i'm having a problem trying to apply 3d hardware with x-wing and tie fighter. it works great under 640x480 but when i try to use 3d it crashes to the desktop. i'm pretty sure it's not my video card because i tried it on two computers (one with a voodoo 5 and one with a stealths530). does anyone know what the problem with this is?
 Con ka Ra
09-07-2001, 3:43 PM
I've got Windows Me and it's crap! please help me!!
I've tried reinstalling X-wing a fex times already and it's always the same : no hardware accelaration! Poor colors etc... I've got an athlon 500, a Geforce and it looks like my old Atari.
Apparently has to do with DirectX for XWA tells me some of my directX dlls are too old. Unfortunately I've got the latest versions. Could anyone help me?
Page: 1 of 1