Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rogue Squadron Recruiting!

Page: 1 of 1
 Angarah
11-18-2005, 7:43 PM
Well, I've officially opened the clan forums for members. The forums aren't quite done, I need to add some new buttons and emoticons and there are several things that need to be tweaked, but in a whole we are ready for members! Join us as soon as you can! :D

For those who don't know, Rogue Squadron is a fun clan for Star Wars Battlefront II that focuses on improving your skill through a ranking system. We play all sides, and all classes. Each member is required to play at least one a month. We are have just started and are working on integrating ourselves into the community. For those who don't want to join, swing by our forums anyway, for the latest up-to-date Battlefront news and downloads. Already we have links to two Battlefront II mods posted on our site, with more to come.

Hope to see you there! ;)

Rogue Squadron Forums (http://s14.invisionfree.com/Rogue_Squadron/index.php?act=idx)
 hk47
11-18-2005, 8:52 PM
angarah i can't register on your forum or click on any of your links
 Angarah
11-20-2005, 3:17 PM
angarah i can't register on your forum or click on any of your links

Odd....are you sure you have cookies enabled?
 hk47
11-20-2005, 5:17 PM
its working now
Page: 1 of 1